Will Mix Father Ryan High School Winner [by Major Decision] 13

Nick Coffey Brentwood High School 4

Weight Class: 215

Ricky Fisher Father Ryan High School 7

Cameron Croy Brentwood High School Winner [by Technical Fall] 22

Weight Class: 285

Brandon Christy Father Ryan High School

Matthew Bridges Brentwood High School Winner [by Pin] 1:39

Where was Blake Thomas at 112? He did not wrestle at Father Ryan either?????.....

Thomas doesn't wrestle the Ryan tournament, then won the Brentwood tournament, then doesn't wrestle the ryan dual? Maybe he has a nagging injury, but it does seem odd. Missed a couple of good wrestlers there in Maxwell and Mosely.

Does Fisher give Croy a better test than Mix?

i would think he would..his brother was the last one to beat him

Wrong. Mr. Croy beat Mix in the Ryan tournament. He did not beat Mr. Croy.

My question is why did Blake Thomas not wrestle Cole Mosley in the dual? Blake did not wrestle in the Ryan tournament but did wrestle in the Brentwood tournament, which I'm sure he wanted to win in front of the home crowd. But, why did he not wrestle in the dual match a few days later? This would have been a great match.

Why does Brentwood forfeit 3 matches? This is a large school with a feeder program. What is going on?

Coach Blair of Brentwood did wrestle Ryan so that is better than backing out.

b

Kevin Mix actually defeated cameron his senior year at the ryan invitational

Freestyle is correct on this. Kevin Mix beat Cameron in the 189 finals of the 2007 Father Ryan Invitational 12-7. Cameron was a freshman that year. This loss was before he later lost that same year to Chris Wolfe in the 3rd/4th place match at the 2007 state tournament. So the loss to Mix does not otherwise change his current win streak----he has not lost a high school match for Brentwood High since the loss to Wolfe his freshman season.

Where was Blake Thomas at 112? He did not wrestle at Father Ryan either?????.....

I was wondering the same thing! Skip the Ryan, wrestle the Brentwood, Skip the dual against Ryan. Hard to imagine why he'd pass up wrestling Mosley given that he beat the Rickman kid from GA, that majored Mosley at the McCallie.

Why do wrestlers avoid wrestling tough matches? Isn't that what the sports about.