Clinton All Decade team

Boss25

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TDP you can say the same thing about your posts and your knowledge of football, 0-V-E-R-A-T-E-D

o.k. I know this there are other High School QB's in TN that have a higher completion % and threw for as much yds or in some cases more yds and TD's than your guy. Having a strong arm is not as important as being accurate if it was Jamarcus Russell with the Raiders would be considered better than Manning , Brady & Drew Brees. So when you say your guy is good don't forget there are others in TN. that are as well

TDP you can say the same thing about your posts and your knowledge of football, 0-V-E-R-A-T-E-D

o.k. I know this there are other High School QB's in TN that have a higher completion % and threw for as much yds or in some cases more yds and TD's than your guy. Having a strong arm is not as important as being accurate if it was Jamarcus Russell with the Raiders would be considered better than Manning , Brady & Drew Brees. So when you say your guy is good don't forget there are others in TN. that are as well

You are always trying to bring NFL players in to this. Have I said one time that Darion Stone is the best QB in Tennessee? NO. I'm not stupid I know there is better but 55% is not that bad, 0 int is great. Receivers drop balls and in Stones case this season, every home game with the exception of one was played in terrible and I mean terrible field conditions. Conditions so bad it was almost impossible to throw the ball in. Just ask Karns, Cambell County, Powell, the team from Ashville NC and Anderson County (1st game not play-offs), they can all tell you what I'm talking about. Stone does have accuracy and a strong arm, O he can run a little bit to. So if that's your definition of a overrate player, well than your football IQ is also O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D

They didnt play in this decade. Both played their senior year in 1999. Believe me both would be on here. Shepard is in my opinion the 2nd best football player (behind Scottie Witt) and the best all-around athlete ever at Clinton.

In my opinion, Jesse Rodd is the greatest pure athlete to ever come through clinton. :cry:

They didnt play in this decade. Both played their senior year in 1999. Believe me both would be on here. Shepard is in my opinion the 2nd best football player (behind Scottie Witt) and the best all-around athlete ever at Clinton.

In my opinion, Jesse Rodd is the greatest pure athlete to ever come through clinton. :thumb:

I say Shepard is the 2nd best football player in CLINTON :thumb:. Where would you rank Lopez compared to Stone?

Thats is a tough question. I would say stone is better overall than Lopez was, but Lopez is the only QB ever at Clinton who you could compare arm strenth with stone. Lopez could have been a lot better in high school, but he was forced to play in a wing t offense instead of a spread which he would have excelled in. But we will see, he was a two year starter at UTC, and if injuries hadn't disrupted him throughout his career, he would have been a four year starter. Only time will tell for Mr. Stone.