Its time

balleret

Well we have been told to bring all our papers and leave them with the Knox County School Admin and all information would be looked at and considered when making decisions for next year that any movement of coaches would be done at years end becasue some Knox county schools are down with teachers. We are not done with our quest and will not stop until we get results.

We are talking about the work that has been put in collecting signatures to get us some good coaches that are good people as well, we were told that the Knox school admin will take it under review and any type of change will only be done at the end of the school year, so we will wait and see if they make a change for the better or leave our football program in the hands of ?????????????

I'd say get rid of them all! Those teachers and coaches are just in it for the money anyway!

Are you serious? There aren't any high school coaches in this state that are in it for the money. This state doesn't pay high school coaches hardly anything for coaching. Also, this idea sounds ludicrous....coaches apply for jobs at the schools they want to work at or with coaches they want to work with, if this happens you will see many coaches quit, because they don't make enough money to be told where they can or can't coach.

Sounds like a bunch of parents got their panties in a wad & the school board is telling them this just to get them off their backs for a little while.

Are you guys serious that this is happening?

LOD, yes, this can happen. Even a tenured teacher/coach is only protected in a job somewhere in the district, not a specific school. They can fight and may win to stay, but a Director can send any teacher to any school in the district.