IMAC Softball

Mobuck162

Just wanted to know where the District tournament is going to be this year??? I have heard 3 different locations. In response to the latest posts i think most of the games in the IMAC are going to be really fun to watch.I think that most of the games will be won by one or two runs and we will not see too many high scoring games.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue Lady Suzie - Give me the names of the teams that Cherokee beat without Gilbert last year at the Eastman Tournament and how many of them made the round of 16. Thunder 360 - West actually went 4 and 1 they picked up an extra game and the 5 teams they played had a combined record of 28 and 67 last year, East went 3 and 1 against teams with a combined record of 79 and 51 last year hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Blue Lady Suzie - Give me the names of the teams that Cherokee beat without Gilbert last year at the Eastman Tournament and how many of them made the round of 16. Thunder 360 - West actually went 4 and 1 they picked up an extra game and the 5 teams they played had a combined record of 28 and 67 last year, East went 3 and 1 against teams with a combined record of 79 and 51 last year hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

You are correct MOBUCK but don't be so hard on your Chiefs. Then again, I'm not falling for the old indian trick.

East definitely the cats meow. Their JV team looked great last weekend. Can't wait to see all those basketball players - then again, be careful what you wish for.

Eagles getting busy this weekend. We got some pretty good young players that makes the season look promising; although, I think we are still a year away from getting into stride.

Things starting to heat up (mostly the weather).

Wait a minute.............one question...........what on Earth does NGHS have to do with any of this????? Yes I am a NGHS fan. My daughters played there, but at no point did I even start to compare NGHS to any of these teams. But if you like hitting below the belt, where was Cherokee last year when NGHS was playing in the substate game???? At home watching?????? If memory serves me correctly, they didn't make it out of the districts.

Morristown West has been working hard to get ready to win the IMAC! West has alot of questions surrounding this season, but we have alot of good ball players and we will finish in the top half of the IMAC if not win it. Here are my predictions- west, jeff, east, cocke, south doyle, cherokee, seymour and sevier. Cant wait to play the 3 new teams in the IMAC and get to know their players and parents, welcome to the IMAC seymour, south doyle and sevier. Good luck to coach galyon and the lady trojans tonight in thier quest to win state.

I dont see west finishing ahead of east, jeff, or seymour. I could see them finishing fourth in the conference but i guess that is finishing in the top half. If Hefner is out this lineup drops off tremendously cause they dont have anyone that can play short like her or hit like her. Not even close.

I dont see west finishing ahead of east, jeff, or seymour. I could see them finishing fourth in the conference but i guess that is finishing in the top half. If Hefner is out this lineup drops off tremendously cause they dont have anyone that can play short like her or hit like her. Not even close.

Hey Wildthing92 - Bold prediction for your Trojans, but I like it. A little IMAC confidence and no fear leading into the season. Everybody got it including myself - except for MOBUCK who cries more than Lou Holtz.

I can accept that if you can assure me that you can score runs like the West teams of the last couple of years. I just don't know where enough offense will come from and I'm afraid, the defense is a little weaker as well.

Lots of pressure on their pitching, but outside of that, they are a team that can slip up on you. Just wondering if they can do it day in and day out.