IMAC Softball

Mobuck162

thunder if the major leagues thought like you did they would cancel spring training, absolutly you better go over the fine details as a reminder. If that wasnt the case why would major league players spend a month each year going over base running, pitchers covering first, bunt coverages and etc. They do it because it is important and yes major league players were taught these fundamentals in little league and travel but they still need to be reminded. Stormy just glad to hear some people like to set goals that take work and hard effort to acheive hope you have opened some eyes and it helps those young ladies at east become a better team.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thunder I was fired up for the softball season long before the first three games, its a great sport that I love...passionate fans and passionate coaches help make passionate players. I didn't say Wilmoth was the best pitcher in the state, I said she has to be at least oneof the best. I know she works very hard and loves what she is doing, she is awesome now and will be even better a month from now. Yes expectations are high we have alot of talent, the coaches should expect the best out of their players and the players expect the best out of their coaches. Mobuck summed up the rest of what I said very well so I won't touch on that again. Good luck to you and your Lady Eagles and sorry I made you throw up or laugh or whatever it was I made you do, maybe you threw up and then laughed about it...I don't know. Go Lady Canes beat Unicoi tomorrow, should be a good one!

thunder if the major leagues thought like you did they would cancel spring training, absolutly you better go over the fine details as a reminder. If that wasnt the case why would major league players spend a month each year going over base running, pitchers covering first, bunt coverages and etc. They do it because it is important and yes major league players were taught these fundamentals in little league and travel but they still need to be reminded. Stormy just glad to hear some people like to set goals that take work and hard effort to acheive hope you have opened some eyes and it helps those young ladies at east become a better team.

Mobuck dear - you have no idea what I think like. I guess I'm just gagging on the East love fest. Maybe I'm just jealous - we need to work on throw, catch, and hit and Stormy needs to work on bunt coverage, backing up, and what color uniform to wear.

Unicoi should let you know where you are at today. Fly the flag East, but the IMAC isn't ready to roll over and hand you the crown just yet.

Mobuck - I hope you are what the doctor ordered - my screaming Eagles need to get untracked soon. First one scores wins.

My vote for bad mamma jamma is South Doyle - I bet IMAC isn't used to softball double header. Taking on Jefferson and Cocke on the same day is gutsy. I can't wait to see how Jefferson stacks up. They seem pretty good on paper.

COME ON EAGLES.

Okay MOBUCK - Im glad first one to score didn't win. You had us where you wanted us and then the wheels fell off.

You guys have as many scoring troubles as us - just not a deep enough lineup that can consistently score runs - maybe the mark of youth, but I don't know.

Anyway - great to get an IMAC victory. Lots of work to do.

Well my chiefs survived letting the leadoff batter reach in the first and second inning, but the forth inning was a disaster to many errors. Price pitched well enough to win, but our defense did exactly what I thought it would do. Thunder -your eagles looked to be a very fundamental and well coached team to me. Both pitchers threw the ball well and your defense looked good in warm ups, cant really say how they looked in the game we didnt hit enough to find out. I feel very confident that seymour will finish in the top 3 of the imac and the chieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefs in the bottom 3. Stormy - seymours coaching staff has been working on all the little things that you talked about the other night and it shows, you might consider a transfer next year

Okay MOBUCK - Im glad first one to score didn't win. You had us where you wanted us and then the wheels fell off.

You guys have as many scoring troubles as us - just not a deep enough lineup that can consistently score runs - maybe the mark of youth, but I don't know.

Anyway - great to get an IMAC victory. Lots of work to do.

So, is anybody gonna post a score??

Edit: Never mind - found it in the paper.

Jefferson - how do you give up 8 runs to Doyle? And East - how you get beat by an average DB team?

Top of the IMAC looking a little less overpowering today. You guys still the class of our conference, but you better tighten up soon. My Eagles are not overpowering but they won't hand you a game either.

Can't wait to hear your report Stormy. Was that Wilmoth on the mound or does she just pitch conference? Either way, can't imagine that DB scored 4 on either of those girls - but you definitely should put up more than 3.

Hey 67 - did Leon pitch? Give us a report. Doyle is solid, but 8 is a bunch for them.

Jefferson - how do you give up 8 runs to Doyle? And East - how you get beat by an average DB team?

Top of the IMAC looking a little less overpowering today. You guys still the class of our conference, but you better tighten up soon. My Eagles are not overpowering but they won't hand you a game either.

Can't wait to hear your report Stormy. Was that Wilmoth on the mound or does she just pitch conference? Either way, can't imagine that DB scored 4 on either of those girls - but you definitely should put up more than 3.

Hey 67 - did Leon pitch? Give us a report. Doyle is solid, but 8 is a bunch for them.

Not sure who pitched, but East made a bunch of errors. Leon pitched at SD - blue had a very tight strike zone. I wasn't at either game - just what i've heard.

I'm still waiting for an appearance from my old buddies Lance and Statman - could use a little livening up in here from some long-time IMAC fans - what do you boys think (I know you're checking in on us every now & then) about the latest edition of District 2 AAA?

I'm still waiting for an appearance from my old buddies Lance and Statman - could use a little livening up in here from some long-time IMAC fans - what do you boys think (I know you're checking in on us every now & then) about the latest edition of District 2 AAA?

You are correct mwtfan - I'm checking in from time to time, but I have nothing to add. You are correct - WAY BORING WITHOUT ME. Of course, it's way boring when you know everything.

You have been somewhat quiet this year as well. I hope to check out your Trojans soon.

In the meantime, I guess we leave the smack to Mobuck, Stormy, and Thunder360 - but the three of them added together equal the opposite of Lance.

With that said - I know the IMAC readers are depressed without me so I leave them with a crazy frog joke:

A new study shows that licking the sweat off of a frog cures depression. The downside is that the minute you quit licking, the frog becomes depressed again --- now that's funny.

I'm watching mwtfan.

Lady Canes did lay an egg yesterday, way too many errors and not enough sticks. Never did look like they were ready to play ball, no enthusiasm. Wilmoth pitched fine, blue was not giving corners and not much was hit hard on her. DB had several little dink hits and to go along with the errors they still only scored four runs, should have scored no more than two. DB is an average team that we should not lose to but thats what happens when you come to the field not ready to play ball and I hope my ladies don't need to learn that lesson more than once. We will see how much heart they have to bounce back after a lackluster performance, this weekend, still have a lot of confidence in this talented group. Go Lady Canes!