IMAC Softball

Mobuck162

Where did everyone go? Haven't heard from Thunder, Statman, MTWfan, Moebuck,........etc. lately! Don't let our thread die! Would like to hear from some of our other IMAC fans from South Doyle, Jeff, Cocke Co., and Sevier Co. Lady Canes won two at the Eastman Tournament last night, 5-0 over Sullivan Central and 10-0 over Tennessee High. Off to a great start ladies keep it up!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East and Jefferson county seem to be separating from the pack. No real surprise I suppose. Looks like the battle is for 1st & 3rd at this point. Do we have anyone from Cocke County & Jeff County who could help out with some of these game scores?? It'd be nice if someone could post them. If you don't want to post them to the scoreboard, put them here & I'll update the scoreboard. Coach T can be a good centralized location for all the scores & standings if someone from each conference school will pitch in & post scores.

Congrats, Mtown East on finishing so well at the Eastman Invitational. Boone had two tough games against two tough IMAC teams. It was great to talk to friends we've met and watch your teams play. In our 4 years of doing this we've met some great people from your conference. Friday night my daughter hurt her ankle during the Boone/Cherokee game and some of Cherokee's parents came over and asked about her. The girls came to her after the game to shake hands and showed real concern. The Mtown East/Boone game was a good one, too. Our daughter thinks alot of C Horner and enjoyed seeing her again. We think alot of you guys and your daughters, good luck to them and we hope to see you again some time. You guys are a quality bunch with quality young ladies.

Lady Canes could gain a three game lead in IMAC today with a win over Lady Patriots. Can't believe Lady Patriots lost to Cherokee! What happened? Post season will be on us soon! Does anyone know how the district tournament format is going to be? With the conference now at eight teams I was just wondering.

Morristown East coaching motto- "do less, with more!"

Go ahead slaphappy and elaborate. Nobody rips a coach as well as the fine folks in Morristown.

I see where you finally lost a conference game and have dropped to 20-6 on the season.

Less with more. That's funny. Did you make that up or was that from the booster meeting minutes.

Regardless, I'm sure you are dying to say more.

No really surprise last night for the East/Jeff game. East usually drops a very "public" game mid-season, just to re-adjust the team. Eye-openers are good for the soul and competitive edge. For the winners, the egos are boosted and the losers are second guessing themselves and kicking themselves in the hind-ends. Time to pick themselves up and move on to the hometown rivalry tomorrow. No slouching allowed. Pull yourselves together or you don't belong on the field.