6 Pearl Cohn 4-6 40.00%

7 Whites Creek 3-6 33.30%

8 Stratford 2-8 20.00%

9 Maplewood 1-9 10.00%

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of the East lit game results are not posted. Anyone, please post on the scchedule who has the scores? We need to bring this District up to date. Thanks.

Game between E.Lit and Whites Creek on Fri Jan 8th, Metro was closed due to snow - not sure if game has been made up or not.

This is an interesting District. Long time traditions in Nashville girl basketball, Lipscomb amd CPA, along with East Literature, a school with tradition under another name, lead this District which should also be good from top to bottom. Really nothing new here, only another half of the season with great leadership and another great crowd when Lip and CPA play again. Put that one on your calender.

All of the East lit game results are not posted. Anyone, please post on the scchedule who has the scores? We need to bring this District up to date. Thanks.

Game between E.Lit and Whites Creek on Fri Jan 8th, Metro was closed due to snow - not sure if game has been made up or not.

That game was made up last Saturday night with East Lit winning easily.

I think with Jamie Webb back at DL, things are looking like a strong push through the rest of the season and the tourney. She makes Lipscomb well balanced. Great inside with Bridges, and incredible 3 point shooting by Salfley, Webb is the triple thread (great D, offense, and leadership). Looking forward to seeing these lifelong friends make it happen their senior year!!!!

Macon looks to be playing well this year and has made the comment they should be ranked high in state as far as the Region is concerned. Has anyone played them?

Women's Basketball

Division I Class AA Region 5 District 9

Rank Team W-L

Record Win

Percentage

1 Macon Co. 6-0 100.00%

2 Sycamore 5-1 83.30%

3 Goodpasture 3-3 50.00%

4 White House 2-3 40.00%

5 Greenbrier 1-5 16.70%

6 Westmoreland 1-6 14.30%

As far as substate, Creekwood is leading in 12 I believe and Hickman leads in 11 but I may have the Districts mixed.

After beating East Lit on Tuesday and Whites Creek on Thursday, CPA is now 11-1 in District 10AA and appears to be 2 games in front of Lipscomb and East Lit. who have 3 losses each. I am still not sure where East Lit's third loss came from. Someone mentioned that Pearl-Cohn beat them, but I missed that. CPA still has Lipscomb and MLK left and those two games should be challenging. The East Lit and Lipscomb loser probably is out of the race for first place in the district.