Has 2P......

Lost Old Dad

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now THIS is hysperical.

How did yall know I was kidnapped? Oh yeah, forgot LOD is Ex-FBI. He sees and knows all.

Last thing I knew I was grilling some spicey dogs on the grill and saw a shadow cross . The BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM POWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW my head caves in like a smashed pumkin. Next thing I know I am banging back and forth in a cold dark damp trunk and hearing Barry Manilow singing away on a radio faintly with another voice trying to harmonize along with him. I try to get my bearings but my head is throbbing and I am getting the shakes from going too long without a hot dog. There is more Barry Manilow on the radio followed by a little Capt and Tenille. Whoever is singing can't hit the notes and it is making my head pound worse and worse. Even worse I think my dogs are giving the driver some really rotten smelling gas. It is drifting back and along with the exhaust, it is causing my stomach to heave. After what seems like hrs and hrs I can feel the car crossing a bridge and starting to slow down. I am planning in my mind what I am going to do when the trunk opens. I feel around for weapons and finally find a sack. It is hard to see in the dark but it feels like big rings in the sack. Am I crazy? Do I feel the letter R on one? I start to panic as the pieces start to piece together ....Barry Manilow......rings....wanting to harm me..... bad singing.......... Horrible gas explosions......R.....bridge......DANG.......!! I think I figured it out. I have been kidnapped by Gary Rankin and I am in Alcoa! I hold my sack of rings tightly in my hand and prepare to strike as soon as the trunk opens.

Seriously, it is nice to be missed. I had been having bad attacks the last 6 weeks or so. The Doc says from not staying on my diet. YIKES.....ME???? Not following Dr's order? I had a worse than usual one and had to have the old gall bladder removed. They say I will be as good as new soon, but to tell you the truth, this has kicked my butt. I am looking forward to eating my dogs this fall . :D

I haven't wanted to go to any basketball games this yr. In the past, I rarely missed any and spent a lot of the offseason arguing on the basketball or baseball boards. No Blissards on the team anymore and no Randy King. It just doesn't seem like Oakland to me anymore these days.

Seriously, it is nice to be missed. I had been having bad attacks the last 6 weeks or so. The Doc says from not staying on my diet. YIKES.....ME???? Not following Dr's order? I had a worse than usual one and had to have the old gall bladder removed. They say I will be as good as new soon, but to tell you the truth, this has kicked my butt. I am looking forward to eating my dogs this fall . :D

Good to hear you are getting better and staying on diet is real tough unless it becomes a permanent life style change.

I read that your old buddy "Batman was a Tree Hugger / The Green Lantern" was back in town looking for job at Hillwood. I guess the old saying is true, "the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence". If Gilligan can turn that program around, I say go for it...maybe the old dog has learn a thing or two on his coaching trips around the state.

'Bout' time your old carcuss surfaced! dry.gif

Just be Thankful you are NOT married to my wife. She would have swatted you on the nose and stated, "Bad dog, NO treat!". I would get upset about it but it is SOOOOOO cute when she has to reach UP to do it. :huh:

Glad you are doing well! ;)

That's the way my wife treats me. Your wife must be my wife's long lost sidter..lol.

2P...glad you are alive and ticking. Hope the best for you.

Rankin misses you.