Disrtict 11A

Braves10

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cornersville has moore county tommorow night. I think cornersville should take this one because they have a lot of experience in their starters coming. Hope its a good game :?:

After the regular 7 innings Cornersville won. Their first 2 lefties shut the Moore County hitters down through 4 innings of play. Then a righty that is their other regulat starting pitcher only gave up one hit through the next two innings. Looks to be a good year if they can get their bats hot.

on here....pre season, cornersville seems to be the team to beat....and well in other sports, they are the team that gets beat...(football, basketball) i don't know what they've got in baseball, but when i see it, ill believe it! :roflol:

This year Cornersville sports have improved. Except for basketball they got upset, but everyone has to lose sometime. And the baseball team has looked good this year at the games i have seen they have 3 pretty good pitchers.

on here....pre season, cornersville seems to be the team to beat....and well in other sports, they are the team that gets beat...(football, basketball) i don't know what they've got in baseball, but when i see it, ill believe it! :thumb:

This year Cornersville sports have improved. Except for basketball they got upset, but everyone has to lose sometime. And the baseball team has looked good this year at the games i have seen they have 3 pretty good pitchers.

Pitching is the key.