Disrtict 11A

Braves10

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and you might know a guy that knows more about baseball than dawgman10 but he definately knows more about it than you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

HAHAHAHA good one! I would be willing to bet a fair amount that I have been around, watched OR played in more baseball games than anyone who has commented on the thread this year, except Willie. We know what we are talking about people!

I guarantee you that you do not know more about baseball than i do! I have played in way more games than you have ever imagined playin in. I have been around the game a lot longer than you too.

I wasnt talkin about you willie lol. You wasnt the one that started it. I agree though that Williams was a good baseball player. Most of their success in my opinion came from Workman and Ayers though. Williams did have a good bat and played short very well.

lol... I gotcha. I agree Workman and Ayers shouldered the load for CA the past 2 years. Williams freshman year it was Workman and several Sr's that shouldered the load.

Ca got outplayed and out hit check the books if ya dont belive me. And to willie pick who your for can't cut on one post then talk bout how great cornersville is as laster has an arm band from Miss. St. F.I.O. Figure it out

I agree with Willie. Why is Laster having an arm band so amazing all of a sudden? I have an arm band from UT :excl: ... I bought it at Dollar General. Does that mean I'm an amazing player too?? And btw (By The Way) I've read a lot of your posts on here..... learn to type in complete sentences and use some grammar :blush: I can barely understand some of the stuff you say

and you might know a guy that knows more about baseball than dawgman10 but he definately knows more about it than you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

HAHAHAHA good one! I would be willing to bet a fair amount that I have been around, watched OR played in more baseball games than anyone who has commented on the thread this year, except Willie. We know what we are talking about people!

I guarantee you that you do not know more about baseball than i do! I have played in way more games than you have ever imagined playin in. I have been around the game a lot longer than you too.

Shut up Mikey

Ca got outplayed and out hit check the books if ya dont belive me. And to willie pick who your for can't cut on one post then talk bout how great cornersville is as laster has an arm band from Miss. St. F.I.O. Figure it out

I agree with Willie. Why is Laster having an arm band so amazing all of a sudden? I have an arm band from UT :excl: ... I bought it at Dollar General. Does that mean I'm an amazing player too?? And btw (By The Way) I've read a lot of your posts on here..... learn to type in complete sentences and use some grammar :blush: I can barely understand some of the stuff you say

willie how bout you let cville play there games and u can talk to lucas and pj over the phone. i know who u are so trust me i know more than you do. and 2cards1 ill remember that D-A comment when we are in the locker room monday

thadawg53... you have lost your mind. I have not said one bad thing about Cornersville baseball, their players, games, etc... or even you for that matter. I will let Cornersville play there game since I never said anything about their game to begin with. How about that... is that ok with you? Good luck to Cornersville in the remainder of the season. I'm sure you do know more about Cornersville baseball than me... Congrats! Since you know so much about everything else (NOT) why don't you stop hiding behind your screen name and making ridiculous comments to everyone on here?

PS – Tell Laster and Allen hello… wait I did the other day at the CA game!

Shut up Mikey

HAHA the same guy that batted 9th and played right field for Cornersville last year then tried to talk trash to the Culleoka players after Cully beat them???? Wow dude what are you a 10th grader? What an idiot! You know its bad when Cornersville fans tell you to shut up. I bet that I have played more games for Willie than you have your entire life!

Shut up Mikey

HAHA the same guy that batted 9th and played right field for Cornersville last year then tried to talk trash to the Culleoka players after Cully beat them???? Wow dude what are you a 10th grader? What an idiot! You know its bad when Cornersville fans tell you to shut up. I bet that I have played more games for Willie than you have your entire life!

Um, Adams has never played right field or batted 9th. You must be thinking about somebody else

i taking cville by 7 oh and willie i came and watched post 19 some this summer some good talent out there how ya'll lookin this year

Thanks for your interest in Post 19 baseball! The Jr and Sr team both look to be stronger this year! It should be a great summer of baseball. The Jr team has picked up several good bats and pitchers. The pitching staff should be a lot better from top to bottom. Laster, Ring, Huddleston, Ray, Pratt and a few others will anchor the staff and will be weekend tournament pitchers to start off. A couple of big bats return in Staggs, Ammons, and Pippenger. A couple big bats have been and will be added. Several players on the Jr team should have an opportunity to play at the next level. We are hoping to get them some looks. The Sr team is absolutely loaded with talent. Many of the players have signed or will sign soon at the next level. The Sr team will bring one of the best pitching staffs (Spann, Horne, Workman, Pitts, Walton, etc) and 1 thru 9 hitting line up (Brochu, Bigler, Bosheers, Roberts, Keeton, Armstrong, Ray, Horne, etc) to the ball park than anyone around. The OF will be super fast with great arms. INF has players with great hands and strong arms.

The talent is there for both teams to be successful! It all comes down to the players and how bad they want to win and how good they want to be!