Mt Juliet signees

SCBisondad

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brady Earnhardt-Army, Matt Stewart-UTM, Tyler Emmetts-Cumberland U

Didn't Brady run a 4.2 40 time???

Run a 4.2 forty? There isn't anybody coming out this year who runs a 4.2. That's world class speed and then some.

Brady Earnhardt's best 40 time that I have seen listed anywhere is 4.39, and that's still moving on pretty good. As an Army football fan (my son graduated from West Point this past May) I am happy to see another young man from Tennessee accept the challenge of joining the Long Gray Line. After his year at Army Prep, Earnhardt will have a great opportunity with the Black Knights. He appears to have the intangibles that it takes to be successful at the USMA.

Another young man from Tennessee - Michael Cermak from Heritage High in Blount County, signed with Army last week and will be reporting to West Point for Beast in June.

I am very proud of both Brady and Michael. They have chosen a road that isn't an easy one, but will be very beneficial and rewarding to them athletically, eductionally, and personally down the road.

Sweet--Cumberland gets a great QB and Kicker out of MJ-----Go Bulldogs

Congrats to you Reed. Cumberland gets 2 outstanding and talented young men. These 2 should be able to compete early on for Cumberland. IMO Cumberland gets a steal on these 2 guys. I think they could have easily played at a higher level of competition. Maybe a Sun Belt or Southern Conference. I think the whole state of TN lacks the respect of college recruiters (from outside TN)

Any linemen OL or DL sign with anybody?

I'm speaking of anyone after signing day that may not of made the news papers.

For linemen at least, the rep. with recruiters outside the state is about to change.

Trying to help linemen at all levels with Frontline Scouting-Combine & Camp

Start thinking though, start reeling off the GREAT linemen that have come out of TN HS Football

A few: Reggie White, Harry Galbreath, Bubba Miller, Reggie Grimes, Chad Clifton, the center with the Packers (help with name)

Can you name more? There's a bunch more...

Any linemen OL or DL sign with anybody?

I'm speaking of anyone after signing day that may not of made the news papers.

For linemen at least, the rep. with recruiters outside the state is about to change.

Trying to help linemen at all levels with Frontline Scouting-Combine & Camp

Start thinking though, start reeling off the GREAT linemen that have come out of TN HS Football

A few: Reggie White, Harry Galbreath, Bubba Miller, Reggie Grimes, Chad Clifton, the center with the Packers (help with name)

Can you name more? There's a bunch more...

Scott Wells, Green Bay center. Great Guy!!