Liberty vs Bolivar

deesnutz

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I missing something here with regard to the Liberty Bolivar game tonight? I thought Jackson-Madison Couunty schools were closed today - how can Liberty play tonight if the schools were closed??

Jackson Madison county schools are giving Athlete Students a bad name :roflol:

Because TSSAA granted the school permission to play on a none school session day due to weather. LIBERTY WON by at least 10. Heard it on the radio.

Liberty won 60-53, I believe was the final.

Kendal Anthony only had like 2 fouls in the game that I remember. I have no idea why Liberty's coach sat Kendal the whole second half until within about 4 1/2 minutes to go in the game. Another thing I didn't understand from him is why call a timeout when your team is making a run? Liberty got up by as many as 18 and he called a time out after a made layup. After that timeout, Bolivar then made a run of their own and cut the lead down to 5. Liberty is a great TEAM. All 5 players on the floor can play.

As for Bolivar, Jay Murphy missed most of the 4th quarter with something wrong with his side. Tisdale missed alottttt of free throws in the game tonight. Tisdale looked to be either cramping or had a pulled muscle in the second half. He was limping quite a bit.

Great game by both teams!