Head Coach EAST LIT?

bigredbird

East Lit. practices on the what is hope to soon be game field behind the school. Right now home field for the Eagles is at the old TPS field which has great potential but there are problems keeping the rugby teams and military from being on the field and destroying it. Bubba has done a great job getting the program going at East Lit. and I hope that whomever takes over can take that program to the top and can get the program to continue to be successful. The kids at East are great but as any coach knows there are always a few knuckleheads. Also Mr. Ball is a great administrator to work for and is very supportive. Good Luck to East next year and to the new Head Coach, whomever that might be. :thumb:

Some rumor of Scot Smith who has just got the Moore County job is somewhat interested if certain conditions are met by the administration at East LIT.

Scott Smith is not interested in the East Lit. football coaching position.

Coach Brown, Why is he not interested? Others think he is considering.

This is Coach Smith. I have accepted the head coaching position at Moore county and just met the kids last Friday. I have not applied for the East Lit job, it is not under consideration and no demands were made. Good luck to whoever gets the job. Bubba has done a great job at East Lit and will do the same thing for Hillwood

Some rumor of Scot Smith who has just got the Moore County job is somewhat interested if certain conditions are met by the administration at East LIT.

Scott Smith is not interested in the East Lit. football coaching position.

Coach Brown, Why is he not interested? Others think he is considering.

I think he made a good choice in Moore Co. Of all the jobs that were open, I think he got the best job.

This is Coach Smith. I have accepted the head coaching position at Moore county and just met the kids last Friday. I have not applied for the East Lit job, it is not under consideration and no demands were made. Good luck to whoever gets the job. Bubba has done a great job at East Lit and will do the same thing for Hillwood

It is good to have that cleared up.