Congrats Father Ryan Irish

DS2001

Congrats irish enjoy it today get back to work tom., LETS DOUBLE DIP!!!!!! :lol:

Now Hocky you know that double dipping is frowned upon at certain parties, but I'd never attend a party that would not let you slide your chip back in.

Can the Purple Team hit the daily double......... yes they can. But first things first.

Congrats my fellow fish-eaters on a great and exciting weekend of rasslin. I predicted the Bros to take home the crown, especially since tbsfbag looked like a mash unit, but after wathing them I had a feeling that MY 4th favorite team would be chugging champange sat nite. Wish I could have seen Agnew and Johnson and the final match of the evening for I bet that a little Red Bank came out in my good friend, Cathy Moselys husband, can't remember his name but he's exciting to sit by. I sat amongst the Purple mommies and the only reason that I wouldn't like to be on their team is I'm not sure my boys could ever have heard me over their loudness. Love the fact that they flat out get after the ref, even when they have no clear vision of seeing if little timmy is pinning little billy. I really like these bunch of parents with the exception of say 13 or 14 of them. Marchetti, I drove all the way to get my PURPLE visor and left the pig showing building empty headed.

I look forward to the 18th when the big boys and the jv div get it on, and hopefully some lasting memories will be made by we parents. I am going to make a promise to do something to make people scratch their head and say " darn I can't believe that sob would even do that "

Congrats again Fadder Ryan and it was good to see the Cowboy back on the bench.

bcb iii :lol:

cbg meant to come say hello but you slipped away before I could get some tanning secrets from you sun baked geezer