Best Pitcher in the state

Best

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are these all earned runs or over all runs?

Overall runs allowed during the last two State Tournaments :hungry:

I'm sure that not all of these were scored in the books as "earned" but none the less were on the scoreboard. :roflol:

:thumb:

Not a very good argument being that pitchers are judged by their ERA. Not sure where you got your numbers from, but "Beech" gave up 29 runs in two years and Banks split games in '08. I am sure that Stinnet would not be responsible for all the runs that "Forrest" gave up either.........

I've seen Fagan pitch a few times, did they ever get rid of her 3 ft crow hop, B) if so thats wonderful. She surely had the speed at 37 ft.

:roflol::thumb:B)

Scooby aka SheStruckMeOrMyDaughterOutAndIAin'tGotOverItYet,

How would you know? She hasn't pitched in the tournaments you obviously attend since she was 7. Besides, now the ball is going so fast that hitters, coaches and umpires alike are so scared, they miss it every time and she's never even been called on it...in like, forever.

Whiners and jealous cartoon characters...you're all alike: You live in a fantasy world. I think you need to change those glasses you're wearin'. And if you don't wear any, maybe you should...'cause it ain't 3 ft, it's 6...now! :hungry:

So your telling me that your dd has not pitched in 11 and 12 yr old LL allstars? Must have been identity theift. Not jeleous, I loved to watch her pitch back then I thought see was awsome minus the crow hoppin, they even stopped the game and called Williams Port for a decision, if my mind remembers correctly you were playing in Maryville Tn, alot of of rain that year. just outwest of Knoxville in the ll state I do believe you all won it as well. Any way did not mean to ruffle your feathers, just asking . I'm sure shes a great kid and pitcher! Best wishes. ;) Madison County LL. Yes, and surely she wasn't 7. ;)

Aw, you didn't ruffle my feathers. She ain't my dd. But, I'd be proud if she was.

You're right, though, I found out she did beat y'alls butt (was it 'Unicoi' or something like that?) back then and even though I had no idea, probably even struck out your dd a few times...thus your not-so-subtle attempt at criticism of a child. Crow hoppin' schmo-hoppin'...the girl's goin' to UT, so I'll take their observation and stamp of approval over yours any day.

Tell us, where does a grown man get a username like 'SCOOBYDOO..' anyway?

Look me up sometime I'm at all the games, I'll be more than happy to help you if you have questions. Usually the quiet one keeping books. Never the less I still thought Miss Fagan was a Great pitcher isn't it amazing how people get bent out of shape, only on a question. Insults over the net, I only wish her the best! Questions about my nickname, please feel free, Not hiding at my games. Caution please introduce yourself though dont try and get red. :bored:

Just got on here to read about pitchers as know one up and comer but not a huge follower of softball.

Up and comers- no she's not that good -token at Tennessee - Tennessee not that good - Go Blue Raiders-let's get back on topic-Tennessee is too good - You made me mad - no you did not

My God, I ended up on a board for people with ADD :hungry:

Just got on here to read about pitchers as know one up and comer but not a huge follower of softball.

Up and comers- no she's not that good -token at Tennessee - Tennessee not that good - Go Blue Raiders-let's get back on topic-Tennessee is too good - You made me mad - no you did not

My God, I ended up on a board for people with ADD :P

Then go back to your ED board. :P