8AAA All-District

hookemhorns

Well, If that be the case that E.A. can't get it, I would like to make an argument for Kyle Brink of Lawrence Co. This team came in the district and was not expected to compete and look what they have done. If you take English off of Columbia you still have a dang good Columbia team. If you take Brink off of Lawrence Co. you have a good team, but lack one important component and that is Senior Leadership. Mr. Brink is the floor general for the L.C.H.S. Wildcats.

Sir, do you mean to tell me English isn't a leader? He in my opinion shows the most leadership in the district. Yes Columbia would be good without him, but if you put him on Lawrence or shelbyville I don't think neither of you would lose a game in district play. Now this is coming from an eagle fan. Brink is good, but English is more valuable than him. Just my opinion.

I completely agree with that. I think English is the second best player in the District. I look at Most VALUABLE Player and see Brink more valuable to Lawrence Co. than English is to Columbia. If it was best players and E.A. was out it would be English hands down. I hope you see where I am coming from. I do see where you are at and I agree with you.

Yes, Rusk is a good player. But I couldn't award him MVP over English simply for the fact Columbia is 1 in district play and Tullahoma isn't even in the top 3. English doesn't get the respect he deserves due to the fact he doesn't take many shots and over power you with large scoring numbers. He still has no comparison to the #2 spot in the district.

Well, If that be the case that E.A. can't get it, I would like to make an argument for Kyle Brink of Lawrence Co. This team came in the district and was not expected to compete and look what they have done. If you take English off of Columbia you still have a dang good Columbia team. If you take Brink off of Lawrence Co. you have a good team, but lack one important component and that is Senior Leadership. Mr. Brink is the floor general for the L.C.H.S. Wildcats.

When you really think about it, MVP awards are given to the overall best player. So with that being the case do you still vote Brink since Andrews is out of the question?

Brink is good, but English Should be the mvp, with Andrews out(rumors are he still got it tho). English(as his triple double shows) Can fill up the entire stat sheet. Points(doesnt take many shot and wish that he would) ast, steals, rebounds. I havent seen brink do that. He is a lights out shooter, but could not see him as mvp. #34 on L.C. just to add is the most underrated player in the district. Best mid range game and blocks shots. i was very impressed the 4 games i seen him play.

Brink is good, but English Should be the mvp, with Andrews out(rumors are he still got it tho). English(as his triple double shows) Can fill up the entire stat sheet. Points(doesnt take many shot and wish that he would) ast, steals, rebounds. I havent seen brink do that. He is a lights out shooter, but could not see him as mvp. #34 on L.C. just to add is the most underrated player in the district. Best mid range game and blocks shots. i was very impressed the 4 games i seen him play.

#34 Shelly Young, and I agree he has played outstanding basketball this year.