LAWRENCE COUNTY BEATS COLUMBIA!!!!

wildcatfan64

I say we give a big congrats to everyone but SHELBYVILLE!

I certainly agree. Both LCHS and T'town deserve some props. Being top dog can't last forever. Shelbyville has had their run. May be time for someone else, I don't know. I do know that everyone in attendance tonight was so appreciative that the team was able to walk to the dressing room witout incident.

Okay, bball. We get it. Im glad SCHS got to walk into their locker room too. Im sure they would have prefered fighting it out though, especially after a loss. Thugs.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I certainly agree. Both LCHS and T'town deserve some props. Being top dog can't last forever. Shelbyville has had their run. May be time for someone else, I don't know. I do know that everyone in attendance tonight was so appreciative that the team was able to walk to the dressing room witout incident.

OKAY...we get it. Drop it seriously. If you can't earnestly give credit where credit is due, then don't halfheartedly congratulate someone.

bball rocks...just curious. Did they change locker rooms? Move the opposing student section? Or did Coach Thomas just not coach tonight? Because I'm sure one or all of these three things had to be different for the SCHS players to have made it to the locker room without any problems. :

I understand that your not happy, and you want to rain on our parade...but no one here really cares what you have to say.. :thumb:

bball rocks...just curious. Did they change locker rooms? Move the opposing student section? Or did Coach Thomas just not coach tonight? Because I'm sure one or all of these three things had to be different for the SCHS players to have made it to the locker room without any problems. :

I understand that your not happy, and you want to rain on our parade...but no one here really cares what you have to say.. :thumb:

And that my friend makes it all worth while and you can't do anything about it.