East Magnet????

coachtut

GameTime615........

You have said it all. I may be some dirt dumb hick from Cheatham County but at least I can debate on a forum without using profanity. You sir have called Francis a "jack@$$" and CoachWho a "dumb@$$". How you are even still posting simply amazes me. I have seen countless posters kicked off of this website for far less than that. For a guy with multiple degrees from such great academic institutions I would like to suggest one thing to you sir....................GROW UP :flower:

Cheatham County All-Time vs MNPS on the Football Field (1970-2009)

Cheatham County All-Time vs Antioch: 3-1

Cheatham County All-Time vs DuPont: 0-2

Cheatham County All-Time vs East: 3-1

Cheatham County All-Time vs Hillsboro: 2-0

Cheatham County All-Time vs Hillwood: 4-4

Cheatham County All-Time vs Hume-Fogg: 1-1

Cheatham County All-Time vs Joelton: 1-1

Cheatham County All-Time vs Madison: 1-1

Cheatham County All-Time vs Maplewood: 3-5

Cheatham County All-Time vs Pearl-Cohn: 3-5

Cheatham County All-Time vs Stratford: 1-3

Overall vs Metro/Nashville Schools (Outside of Whites Creek): 22-24

Now as Francis said the Cubs record vs Whites Creek is just 1-5. Cheatham County defeated Whites Creek in the 1984 Bear Booster Bowl. Whites Creek defeated Cheatham County in the 1992 Bellevue Exchange Bowl. The Cobras then won all 4 games vs the Cubs from 1997-2000.

Aside from Whites Creek though I will say that in past years Cheatham County has held their own against Metro/Nashville schools on the football field.

Cheatham County Central High School opened in August of 1970. Prior to that time the only school in the county was, the now defunct, Ashland City High School. The individual who coached football at ACHS during the school's final 19 years (1951-1969) was Mr. Ralph Spangler. During those 19 years as head coach at ACHS his overall record was 115-45-3. I can assure anyone on here right now that included in that record is a very high winning % against Metro/Nashville schools.

Does anyone on here want to take that bet?????

Touche' sir i stand corrected... you are very informative about Cheatham County and apoligized for the comments i made toward you. I jus got a bad temper. I did take it a bit far but anywho lets move foward.

I told you fellas that Jim Wilson was getting the job

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you fellas that Jim Wilson was getting the job

Time of game, the job of East Lit, told not by you, but by the Fork. Said you did the untruth that Smith offered job in a time long ago, was. Path of destruction on, you are. Unwise in your comments, you are. Exiled forever to the darkside of the fork, you are.

May the fork be with you. :popcorneater: