East Magnet????

coachtut

The guy who throws a coach under the bus by accusing him of recruiting players is making fun of people because of how they post? I hope you know the definition of slander/libel ;)

Im not accusing no one, i know its the truth the words came from the assistant coaches

Since you "know its the truth the words came from the assistant coaches" then I guess it's set in stone then. It has to be if that is how you recieved the information. You truly are a joke! If you do coach in Metro as you say then you have to coach at Stratford nowadays. I am glad to finally have some evidence as to why the Spartans have been so terrible in recent years. It is because they have people lie you on the sidelines ;)

By the way I don't coach nor have I ever admitted that I do coach. Nice try anyway though :thumb:

Howdoitknow i cant stop laughing at you.....1st off why should anybody care what you have to say, your not even a coach, you a bleacher coach(parent that thinks he can do better) that thinks they can do better than the next coach. like SHADOW said your not from metro and you dont know what happens in these systems so you should KEEP OUT!!!!!!!!! 2nd I dont coach with Stratford, Jason and Campbell are just good friends of mine. So i defend them b/c i know what they go through. 3rd Stratford is having to rebuild and find a system that fits them and I see that your profile has Cheatham County a team that went 1-9 this past season.. Great Job... Cheatham COunty couldnt beat 1 metro team.. :thumb: NOW THATS IN STONE

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stratford is 11-40 over the last 5 seasons with 1 trip to the TSSAA State Playoffs and 0 Playoff Victories.

Cheatham County is 24-30 over the last 5 seasons with 3 trips to the TSSAA State Playoffs and 1 Playoff Victory.

Outside of 2003-2004 (years that were later proven to be tainted) when William Johnson was the head coach what has Stratford done since their runs of talent from 1991-1993???

ANSWER = NOTHING :thumb:

At least Cheatham County has been to the TSSAA State Playoffs and won on 4 different occasions since then. You don't have to look it up..........I ALREADY DID!!!!!

William Johnson was the ONLY coach that has ever done anything at Stratford since the end of the 1993 football season. Not Spears. Not Campbell. Not Smith.

Now with that said let me ask you this: HOW DID WILLIAM JOHNSON FARE AGAINST CHEATHAM COUNTY WHEN HE COACHED AT MARSHALL COUNTY????? ;)

If Stratford's best coach (winning % wise) couldn't beat Cheatham County then I highly doubt that today's staff couldn't get the job done :thumb:

Stratford is 11-40 over the last 5 seasons with 1 trip to the TSSAA State Playoffs and 0 Playoff Victories.

Cheatham County is 24-30 over the last 5 seasons with 3 trips to the TSSAA State Playoffs and 1 Playoff Victory.

Outside of 2003-2004 (years that were later proven to be tainted) when William Johnson was the head coach what has Stratford done since their runs of talent from 1991-1993???

ANSWER = NOTHING :roflol:

At least Cheatham County has been to the TSSAA State Playoffs and won on 4 different occasions since then. You don't have to look it up..........I ALREADY DID!!!!!

William Johnson was the ONLY coach that has ever done anything at Stratford since the end of the 1993 football season. Not Spears. Not Campbell. Not Smith.

Now with that said let me ask you this: HOW DID WILLIAM JOHNSON FARE AGAINST CHEATHAM COUNTY WHEN HE COACHED AT MARSHALL COUNTY????? :roflol:

If Stratford's best coach (winning % wise) couldn't beat Cheatham County then I highly doubt that today's staff couldn't get the job done :thumb:

Are you seriously bragging on a losing record and a playoff win??? you continue to crack me up. Like i said yal will never beat a Metro team, matter of fact tell your coach to schedule one this summer , thats what you do... yall will never compare to metro speed... AND Marshall COUNTY Really??? no where near the caliber of players in metro. :cry: sorry to burst your bubble got but just cause you look up stats doesnt give you a clue. And aw yea for the record the 2003 season wasnt tainted, but the 2004 season those kids didnt play until we was up by 30.. just give up guy and talk to some coaches at the rec center where your opinion matters... you feel like you have some authority cause your the GET BACK GUY on the sidelines on fridays nights.....L_O_S_E_R!!!!

Fork, it is true and you sir have to be the biggest loser to really be on line talkin like this... reallly get a life.

Time of game true it is not. Loser I may be but truth I know. This Smith of who you speak has a job of incredible toughness, but East Lit option never was. Life I have, life you have. Offense you should not take when wrong you are. Do not give in to your feelings it will only lead to the dark side of the fork.

May the fork be with you. :roflol:

ANSWER = NOTHING

Now with that said let me ask you this: HOW DID WILLIAM JOHNSON FARE AGAINST CHEATHAM COUNTY WHEN HE COACHED AT MARSHALL COUNTY????? :roflol:

Are you seriously bragging on a losing record and a playoff win??? you continue to crack me up. Like i said yal will never beat a Metro team, matter of fact tell your coach to schedule one this summer , thats what you do... yall will never compare to metro speed... AND Marshall COUNTY Really??? no where near the caliber of players in metro. :cry: sorry to burst your bubble got but just cause you look up stats doesnt give you a clue. And aw yea for the record the 2003 season wasnt tainted, but the 2004 season those kids didnt play until we was up by 30.. just give up guy and talk to some coaches at the rec center where your opinion matters... you feel like you have some authority cause your the GET BACK GUY on the sidelines on fridays nights.....L_O_S_E_R!!!!

Not bragging just stating the facts. If you can't handle them then don't post. You are a loser. You said "we was up by 30". That proves to me that you were at Stratford. Get off of your stolen computer and find something reasonable to do with your time. I am moving on. I have much better things to do than to argue with someone who types in e-bonics and can't use proper grammar.

:roflol::!:

Not bragging just stating the facts. If you can't handle them then don't post. You are a loser. You said "we was up by 30". That proves to me that you were at Stratford. Get off of your stolen computer and find something reasonable to do with your time. I am moving on. I have much better things to do than to argue with someone who types in e-bonics and can't use proper grammar.

:thumb:;)

WOWWWW! STOLEN COMPUTER???? If thts not a racist/stereotype then i dont know what is. But i expect that from a redneck cheatham county HICk that dont know nothing about football. 2nd you fool I was on the that team. And also Im in college working on my 2nd degree( how many do you have)? And come on guy really, its txt talk. i have a 3.7 gpa at belmont university so dont try the grammar thing with me. you should learn not to judge ppl from their school background. But Im moving on im through arguing with a guy that sterotypes ppl cause of where they live. IM pretty sure your grown man, plz act like it.

:thumb:;)

WOWWWW! STOLEN COMPUTER???? If thts not a racist/stereotype then i dont know what is. But i expect that from a redneck cheatham county HICk that dont know nothing about football. 2nd you fool I was on the that team. And also Im in college working on my 2nd degree( how many do you have)? And come on guy really, its txt talk. i have a 3.7 gpa at belmont university so dont try the grammar thing with me. you should learn not to judge ppl from their school background. But Im moving on im through arguing with a guy that sterotypes ppl cause of where they live. IM pretty sure your grown man, plz act like it.

So you are countering a stupid stereotype with a stupid stereotype? Ignorantly played my friend. I hope the metro school you are supposedly coaching reads this. This is the type of behavior that gives all metro coaches a bad name. Also, I'm guessing you are getting your Jason Smith info from your rearend because it is very untrue...and yes, I am VERY close to the situation. As always, runtheball is a genius and the shadow knows all things.

If Stratford's best coach (winning % wise) couldn't beat Cheatham County then I highly doubt that today's staff couldn't get the job done :flower:

Are you seriously bragging on a losing record and a playoff win??? you continue to crack me up. Like i said yal will never beat a Metro team, matter of fact tell your coach to schedule one this summer , thats what you do... yall will never compare to metro speed... AND Marshall COUNTY Really??? no where near the caliber of players in metro. :lol: sorry to burst your bubble got but just cause you look up stats doesnt give you a clue. And aw yea for the record the 2003 season wasnt tainted, but the 2004 season those kids didnt play until we was up by 30.. just give up guy and talk to some coaches at the rec center where your opinion matters... you feel like you have some authority cause your the GET BACK GUY on the sidelines on fridays nights.....L_O_S_E_R!!!!

Umm......Cheatham County, good or bad, has a winning record vs all metro school with the exception of whites Creek. Check the records. Stratford played more homecomings in the 90's than Vanderbilts bands........lol

If Stratford's best coach (winning % wise) couldn't beat Cheatham County then I highly doubt that today's staff couldn't get the job done :flower:

Are you seriously bragging on a losing record and a playoff win??? you continue to crack me up. Like i said yal will never beat a Metro team, matter of fact tell your coach to schedule one this summer , thats what you do... yall will never compare to metro speed... AND Marshall COUNTY Really??? no where near the caliber of players in metro. :lol: sorry to burst your bubble got but just cause you look up stats doesnt give you a clue. And aw yea for the record the 2003 season wasnt tainted, but the 2004 season those kids didnt play until we was up by 30.. just give up guy and talk to some coaches at the rec center where your opinion matters... you feel like you have some authority cause your the GET BACK GUY on the sidelines on fridays nights.....L_O_S_E_R!!!!

Umm......Cheatham County, good or bad, has a winning record vs all metro school with the exception of whites Creek. Check the records. Stratford played more homecomings in the 90's than Vanderbilts bands........lol

Thats fine, but what does that have to do with you jackass? this was between me and howdoitknow, and we both said what we had to say and now its over. you Francis and Coach who dumbass added comments that wasnt called for.

Thats fine, but what does that have to do with you jackass? this was between me and howdoitknow, and we both said what we had to say and now its over. you Francis and Coach who dumbass added comments that wasnt called for.

GameTime615........

You have said it all. I may be some dirt dumb hick from Cheatham County but at least I can debate on a forum without using profanity. You sir have called Francis a "jack@$$" and CoachWho a "dumb@$$". How you are even still posting simply amazes me. I have seen countless posters kicked off of this website for far less than that. For a guy with multiple degrees from such great academic institutions I would like to suggest one thing to you sir....................GROW UP :flower:

Cheatham County All-Time vs MNPS on the Football Field (1970-2009)

Cheatham County All-Time vs Antioch: 3-1

Cheatham County All-Time vs DuPont: 0-2

Cheatham County All-Time vs East: 3-1

Cheatham County All-Time vs Hillsboro: 2-0

Cheatham County All-Time vs Hillwood: 4-4

Cheatham County All-Time vs Hume-Fogg: 1-1

Cheatham County All-Time vs Joelton: 1-1

Cheatham County All-Time vs Madison: 1-1

Cheatham County All-Time vs Maplewood: 3-5

Cheatham County All-Time vs Pearl-Cohn: 3-5

Cheatham County All-Time vs Stratford: 1-3

Overall vs Metro/Nashville Schools (Outside of Whites Creek): 22-24

Now as Francis said the Cubs record vs Whites Creek is just 1-5. Cheatham County defeated Whites Creek in the 1984 Bear Booster Bowl. Whites Creek defeated Cheatham County in the 1992 Bellevue Exchange Bowl. The Cobras then won all 4 games vs the Cubs from 1997-2000.

Aside from Whites Creek though I will say that in past years Cheatham County has held their own against Metro/Nashville schools on the football field.

Cheatham County Central High School opened in August of 1970. Prior to that time the only school in the county was, the now defunct, Ashland City High School. The individual who coached football at ACHS during the school's final 19 years (1951-1969) was Mr. Ralph Spangler. During those 19 years as head coach at ACHS his overall record was 115-45-3. I can assure anyone on here right now that included in that record is a very high winning % against Metro/Nashville schools.

Does anyone on here want to take that bet?????