East Magnet????

coachtut

Why do you say that? I can't believe there isn't traffic backed up for miles on Gallatin Rd. This is the next Alcoa we're talking about.

Yep and SS is going to be the next head coach at Hillsboro. Give it a rest. East has great athletes and in a lower classification they could be similar to Alcoa or Fulton for that reason only. I didnt say that East would win multiple state championships. I simply made a comparison of potential. You stated SS would be the next head coach. No comparison and simply did not happen.

Your statement was "East Lit could be the next Alcoa". That's less obsurd than Scott coming back to Nashville?! Don't think so buddy.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's look at 3 points: 1. at 3A. that's a lot different than 5A or 6A 2. Anderson has gone 5 of the last 9 so get you facts straight if you're going to spout them. He also has a whopping 56% winning percentage over that time. 3. Campbell has been to the playoffs to the playoffs every year he's been at HL except 1.

Spoon is actually correct about Anderson. Five of the last nine years OHS has been to the playoffs and two others to bowl games.

First off Jason Smith has put more than 30 football players in college. They might not still be playing but the fact he got them in college is a plus. The down fall of Stratford came when they seperated from East Lit. For the past two years the East Lit team would have been starting at Stratford. So I would love to go see any coach pull out a 8-2 record with 25 sophmores and 3 seniors and 5 juniors..... Stratford will turn their program around this years, and other than East seperation its hard when you have your neighborhood school trying to recruit your players every year from Stratfords feeder schools. And Ralph Thompson a good coach??? Thats the Joke.... This guy went 0-10 two years straight but ppl forget about that.. They should be good mind you that at least 10-15 of their players has came from the Stratford zone or HUntersLAne.

Let's look at 3 points: 1. at 3A. that's a lot different than 5A or 6A 2. Anderson has gone 5 of the last 9 so get you facts straight if you're going to spout them. He also has a whopping 56% winning percentage over that time. 3. Campbell has been to the playoffs to the playoffs every year he's been at HL except 1.

Spoon is actually correct about Anderson. Five of the last nine years OHS has been to the playoffs and two others to bowl games.

WHAT?! STOP THE PRESSES!!! Spoon is what?! Fieldwalker just admitted TheSpoon is right? Tell em fieldwalker...Overton sucks!

Thats because Smith plays by the rules and doesnt recruit players and lie to them to get them to their school. Chris simpson the QB that led them there, lived in stratford zone, Cantrell the RB lived in Hunterslane zone and so was a couple of linemen. Anybody can recruit and win they are jus like private schools. So u label him a "good coach" cause his recruiting skills. Your an idiot too. And for the Record Campbell is the best coach in Metro hands down

WHAT?! STOP THE PRESSES!!! Spoon is what?! Fieldwalker just admitted TheSpoon is right? Tell em fieldwalker...Overton sucks!

Yeah yeah I know. I will admit when you are right. I like how you stir things up and all. And you have your right to your opinions of basically my whole family's alma mater. Dad, brother, sister, and myself all went to OHS. I do still have strong ties to the bobcats. Tate Thigpen is a friend of mine and is now an assistant there. I think he would make a great head coach, possibly even at East. Dont know if he's interested or not though.

Campbell wasn't that good at Stratford was he????? In '99 I remember Stratford being the best team in the entire region talent wise. What did Campbell do with them? Nothing!

Campbell is an average coach and a great hot dog eater..........watch out Kobiyashi :hungry:

Umm Jobba no bother.

May the fork be with you. :thumb:

Aw yeah for the record for all the idiots that think they know what they are talkin about! The East job was first offered to Jason Smith, but he turned it down...

Time of game, Offers that you speak, made never were. Within yourself the idiot lay. Away, you should turn from the darkside of the fork.

May the fork be with you. :hungry: