East Magnet????

coachtut

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would really like to have this job, much potential there, open zone, good skill athletes, facilities limited-but room for improvement, staff would be ok, administration very good-along with other sport coaches. Just don't know what the administration will do, who is in contention, and what my chances are. I would even consider an assistant job here. Just waiting to see where the cards fall.

Latest offer was turned down, is that correct that it has been turned down twice? No one confirmed the gh situation. If it has been turned down twice, Why? Is the coach from Franklin Co or Obion Co next on the list?

It cannot be about money as the pay scale and HC supplement are pretty good. Could it be about assistants? There are at least two other openings in the building but does everyone in Metro get a shot at them and if so, does that mean there may not be any teaching spots for assistants.

Seems odd that the process has been completely different than what most people expected but they cannot fill it.

Coachbw if you applied, they may get to you.

I would really like to have this job, much potential there, open zone, good skill athletes, facilities limited-but room for improvement, staff would be ok, administration very good-along with other sport coaches. Just don't know what the administration will do, who is in contention, and what my chances are. I would even consider an assistant job here. Just waiting to see where the cards fall.
Be careful what you ask for ,sometimes you get it. Grown man rules apply to your post.

Night shift manager from Hooters had Fulmer tapout in the second round. In Fulmers defense.....those wings were smelling pretty dang good, and he was distracted.

New Coach to be named tomorrow. Coach "elbow crank" Charlie Smithson.................hope it works out for all involved.