East Magnet????

coachtut

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that assistants from DCA, Obion County, & Pearl-Cohn were interviewed. I also know that the head coaches from Sycamore & Maplewood were interviewed as well. I am not sure whether or not the head coach from Whites Creek interviewed so I can't comment on his status.

The choice for a new head football coach has pretty much already been made but it will not be made "official" until school resumes following "Spring Break".

If I am wrong on any of this then please just feel free to fill in the blanks for me coach :thumb:

I know that assistants from DCA, Obion County, & Pearl-Cohn were interviewed. I also know that the head coaches from Sycamore & Maplewood were interviewed as well. I am not sure whether or not the head coach from Whites Creek interviewed so I can't comment on his status.

The choice for a new head football coach has pretty much already been made but it will not be made "official" until school resumes following "Spring Break".

If I am wrong on any of this then please just feel free to fill in the blanks for me coach :thumb:

I guarantee the coach from Whites Creek didn't interview.

GH has been the head football coach at Sycamore High School since the 2004 season & RT had been the head football coach at Maplewood until he stepped down after this past season.

Look for TA, who used to be the head football coach at both Cheatham County & Kenwood, to fill that position as I stated on another thread.

So far this off-season Hillwood, Whites Creek, East Literature, & Maplewood have all went through coaching searches. After reading the news about RC at Hunters Lane it would not come as a huge suprise to me to see that school added to the list in the not-too-distant future.