East Magnet????

coachtut

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When lilal is correct about metro he is CORRECT. The ticket counter at the book school was so wrong........ still no coach, maplewood is uh, remains in gridlock and nobody in power cares, now the 6a is wanting in the act. Mcg. is in a change mode and will take weeks to fill, if anybody ever wakes up and HL chokes on pending decision. A regular spring in cretin land, and you want us to take metro football serious.

BEECH-------State Champs, that's serious.

When lilal is correct about metro he is CORRECT. The ticket counter at the book school was so wrong........ still no coach, maplewood is uh, remains in gridlock and nobody in power cares, now the 6a is wanting in the act. Mcg. is in a change mode and will take weeks to fill, if anybody ever wakes up and HL chokes on pending decision. A regular spring in cretin land, and you want us to take metro football serious.

...and when lilal is an idiot he's a massive idiot...which is most of the time. Beech!? That's your answer. Beech had a great year, no question, and hats off to the coaches and kids...but let's be serious...Beech has had some serious success the last two years but the rest of this decade I'd say they were a little over .500. Juggernaut they are not.

Tony Brunetti has done a good job at Pearl-Cohn. Here are some stats to support that argument:

1.) 27-22 overall coaching record (including 2 seasons of 10+ wins)

2.) 2 appearences in the state semifinals

3.) 2 playoff wins over White House, 1 playoff win over Station Camp, 1 playoff win over Sycamore, 1 playoff win over Polk County, 1 playoff win over Chattanooga Howard

4.) 2 Co-Region Championships (2006 & 2007)

5.) Countless players that have gone on to the next level with his help to play football and receive a free paid for college education in the process

NOW WITH THAT SAID WHO ALL HAS APPLIED FOR THE VACANT JOB AT EAST LITERATURE?????

Bruno is the best Coach in Metro by far, and that statement goes far beyond the record as stated above. thats a place with limited resources, no big booster program, and he's not looking for the next job that guaruntees him more money. Also he helped his nephew Barry get that scholarship to WVU. I'll bet alot of money that no Metro coach has put more in college than Brunetti since he's been head coach. :lol:

5 Down 5 across is the steps it takes to get something accomplished in Metro. Before anything is accomplished it has to go through 5 or more people before anything is even though of being accomplished.

Example: Lets say I want to buy fertilizer for the practice field. Before I can get money to buy I have to go throught the Ad, then the ad to the principal, the principal to the head secretary who does the money, who writes the check, back to the principal to sign the check, then back to the ad who will tell me that I am spending too much on fertilizer for a practice field. It makes more sense for me just to go buy the fertilizer and bring the receipt and let the secretary right me a check. But thats not how its done in Metro.

Thats just an example, there are far worst situation

but the main problem is funding. and it starts at the middle school level. metro will only pay for 2 middle school football coaches and we have 65 boys wanting to play. We cant afford to pay other coaches be on our staff to help develope young players to be successful at the next level. In case of an emergency to one caoch the other is left to run practice with all 65 players. Only in metro is this OK.

East and Maplewood are taking a while to fill. McGavock may actually be filled before either of them. You know nothing about HL and are taking a cheap shot for even mentioning it. You know nothing about that situation except for what you read in some paper. We could care less if you take metro seriously. As I have stated before you should just take care of Beech and tell those coaches how to do their jobs. Im sure you are really close and could teach them a thing or two.

East and Maplewood are taking a while to fill. McGavock may actually be filled before either of them. You know nothing about HL and are taking a cheap shot for even mentioning it. You know nothing about that situation except for what you read in some paper. We could care less if you take metro seriously. As I have stated before you should just take care of Beech and tell those coaches how to do their jobs. Im sure you are really close and could teach them a thing or two.

Walker of Field, Afraid I am that you are on a path that to the dark side of the fork. Anger and hate choose not.

May the fork be with you. :?:

Walker of Field, Afraid I am that you are on a path that to the dark side of the fork. Anger and hate choose not.

May the fork be with you. :?:

No anger or hate. Just a plain and simple dislike for someone who always puts metro down, always see the negative but never the positives, always thinks he knows much more than he actually does, and thinks his grass is always greener even though he's sitting on a beech with no grass. I think its funny how he never mentioned Beech before this year. In the past it was always Gallatin and Hendersonville.

Fork you going to be spoons assistant at McGavock or maybe ya'll want East Lit after all?