7-AA tournament

Indian

My very first post was answering a guys question with an ounce of humor.

When the 212th was deployed in 1991 I remember the shirts the guys from Grundy County had made themselves. That depicted them stripping vehicles, because they were known for that. Now come on, it was just a joke. Just like people who say stuff about Sequatchie VALLEYs Math lab with an E...it's sadly funny but true. Do I think it's a personal attack on me, why certainly not. When people make jokes about the president, they sometimes are funny even if you do like the current president.

I read the boards all the time. Just thought I'd answer a man's question that needed to know what time a game was in an entertaining way. Wasn't meant to make anyone angry or get anything started.

I never post anything bc this seems to be a way for mostly people to get on here and promote their children and pretend they don't know them. Which is a lie when someone has 83 post and 82 of them mention an individual player and they can even spell the girls name correctly and it isn't spelled in the most common way, but they don't know her or even live in the same county. That is humorous, and foolish. Why not just say hey she's my daughter, and I'm proud of it. The beginning of this year I thought Grundy County would fall apart the way they got on here and attacked each other even. You couldn't have missed it the rest of the community sure didn't.

And by the way you might not like anything I have said but I am NOT a liar. After you read this please feel free to delete, as I'm headed out for the day, and it was really only meant for you to see.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bledsoe over Sequatchie 29-26 for third, tonight. Neither team played very well at all and both need to pick things up to even make it a contest in their region games. But, "that's why they play the games," you never know what might happen. Sequatchie led 13-6 after one but scored 13 the rest of the game. 16-16 at the half, 19-18 after 3. Bledsoe took the lead for the first time with a little more than a minute to go. Sequatchie cut it to 27-26 with a three with only about 5 seconds left, Bledsoe made 2 late free throws and Sequatchie couldn't get a shot attempt late. For Sequatchie, guard Barker scored 13 and had 15 rebounds, among the highest totals I can remember for the team off the top of my head. Post Lawson had 10 rebounds, played well on defense most of the time and added 4 points. Both are sophomores and have good height for their positions, 5'10" and 6'0". Sequatchie had to go deeper into the bench than usual due to foul trouble, 2 starters fouled out, 2 other main players had 4, even before having to foul late. Next year there should be more depth. The team has no seniors, only two juniors currently available due to injury, so there's at least one more season to go for everyone even if the region game turns out to be a learning experience.