Region 6 Results

PRTiii

You know the old saying you should never assume....I don't know who Glory1 is but this is Mrs. Compton. You have painted a picture for yourself from what you read and made a few points that were inaccurate due to the lack of information provided. If people like you, especially since you were not there, would mind their own business these ridiculous posts would stop. As far as my video of the match, the only way I would post it is with Brad and Caleb's permission. The match is over...all you are doing is fueling the fire. Please don't ever involve me in your little games again.

OK I just talked to Caleb and he said it was OK. Now post the video please.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know the old saying you should never assume....I don't know who Glory1 is but this is Mrs. Compton. You have painted a picture for yourself from what you read and made a few points that were inaccurate due to the lack of information provided. If people like you, especially since you were not there, would mind their own business these ridiculous posts would stop. As far as my video of the match, the only way I would post it is with Brad and Caleb's permission. The match is over...all you are doing is fueling the fire. Please don't ever involve me in your little games again.

Rasslite, I think you and I should get a pedicure and discuss this video. Maybe Mrs. Compton would go with us?

Ok, I am not involved in region 6, heck im not even involved with the real jv division, BUT, I do have some problems with this post.

1. To say the refs were bias is stupid and Im getting annoyed with people blaming it on them.

2. I was not there, but here are a couple points I am getting from your post.

a. Little spladled Compton shortly into the first period.

b. Apparently Little was the only one pinned, yet they awarded him the W.

c. As soon as the pin was called, Compton freaked out.

Ok, here goes. Hey guys, heads up! A pin IS NOT only the shoulders, It is from the middle of the back UPTO the shoulders. If the middle of his back was on the mat for a period of two seconds then he is pinned. If the assistant ref went to the ref and told him to watch for the defensive pin and he didnt call the pin then obviously, according to the referee in charge of the match, he was not pinned. If the ref called the pin and Compton freaked out before going to the center of the mat to shake hands and find out that he, in fact, had lost the match. Obviously he knew he was pinned then, and that goes both ways. Did Little get up and celebrate? If so, then I would venture to say he didnt think he was pinned. And finally, he hit a spladle, and Compton was on his back. I tell this to my youth programs, you cant complain that you werent pinned when you were on your back! Shouldnt have been on your back to begin with.

Glory1(Which Im going to assume is Mrs. Compton)- Go ahead and post that video. I bet the rest of coacht would like something to argue about and I would love to see the footage since I couldnt make it.

PRTiii :lol:

well after the show you put on, you should know everything Mrs. Compton

Rasslite, I think you and I should get a pedicure and discuss this video. Maybe Mrs. Compton would go with us?

Works for me.

Ok, I am not involved in region 6, heck im not even involved with the real jv division, BUT, I do have some problems with this post.

1. To say the refs were bias is stupid and Im getting annoyed with people blaming it on them.

2. I was not there, but here are a couple points I am getting from your post.

a. Little spladled Compton shortly into the first period.

b. Apparently Little was the only one pinned, yet they awarded him the W.

c. As soon as the pin was called, Compton freaked out.

Ok, here goes. Hey guys, heads up! A pin IS NOT only the shoulders, It is from the middle of the back UPTO the shoulders. If the middle of his back was on the mat for a period of two seconds then he is pinned. If the assistant ref went to the ref and told him to watch for the defensive pin and he didnt call the pin then obviously, according to the referee in charge of the match, he was not pinned. If the ref called the pin and Compton freaked out before going to the center of the mat to shake hands and find out that he, in fact, had lost the match. Obviously he knew he was pinned then, and that goes both ways. Did Little get up and celebrate? If so, then I would venture to say he didnt think he was pinned. And finally, he hit a spladle, and Compton was on his back. I tell this to my youth programs, you cant complain that you werent pinned when you were on your back! Shouldnt have been on your back to begin with.

Glory1(Which Im going to assume is Mrs. Compton)- Go ahead and post that video. I bet the rest of coacht would like something to argue about and I would love to see the footage since I couldnt make it.

PRTiii :lol:

s

This used to be a respectable site where you could sign on and get accurate information. It has turned into an immature playground where people hide behind screen names like cowards and gossip.

Let's see...joined today, 1 post...This must be Thad!!

Mrs. Compton, My track record in the past has shown that I have never been afraid of posting my thoughts and opinions. Everyone knows who wrestlinggod is. I have nothing to hide, so I would not create a new screen name for this. If I had any opinion whatsoever about this subject, I would not hesitate to post it under this screen name. Thank you.

rasslinlite: not sure when you obtained this permission, but we've been at home together all evening and we haven't received a phone call or anything.

Just because I chose this topic to join and make my 1st post and to be anonymous doesn't make my point less credible. Parents making fools of themselves in sports is more and more of a problem. I don't deny that it was a tough call against Compton but sometimes that is wrestling and a llot of times life. If you don't want to get in these predicaments, don't go to your back. In wrestling, bad things happen there most of the time.

Hey LBHIII - would love to get a pedicure with you sometime and watch that match on video, but don't need the play by play from any parents of either wrestler - let the match speak for itself! On any given day someone wins and someone looses - regardless if you are seeded, ranked or an unknown. Take it to the mat, leave no doubt and then leave it there! :thumb:

Hey LBHIII - would love to get a pedicure with you sometime and watch that match on video, but don't need the play by play from any parents of either wrestler - let the match speak for itself! On any given day someone wins and someone looses - regardless if you are seeded, ranked or an unknown. Take it to the mat, leave no doubt and then leave it there! :thumb:

1 look at my feet would make most pedicurists run for the hills Sundancer.......

Let me get this straight. Defenseless in a spladle...on my back. The referee slaps the mat and I think I have a chance to WIN. I'm another one not there but I have to believe the Franklin wrestler was just disappointed at being in a position out of his control. I've seen Franklin win and lose this year and as a whole, the team and coaches strike me as respectable.

The fans blistering the refs for not GIVING the match to the defensive wrestler must be kidding. I'll give you that four shoulders were down (remember, I wasn't there), but to expect your wrestler to win while he can't move and on his back is a little greedy.