District 9A tourney

dantheman

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well first im upset these games keep getting pushed back.But i think this district could end up anyway we already seen one upset in community maybe they could pull another but it really just looks like an easy road to the championship for cascade to me and the other game eagleville vs. forest should be very interesting and a fun one to watch.And i think district 9 has an edge over district 10 with the exception of CA they a good team cant wait to see how things end up down the road.

First of all congrats to all four teams on making it to the second round and region. I just saw were Eagleville only beat F.C. by two! WOW! Coach Reed must have been watching too much last season football and pulling all of his starters! Huge win by Community and deservedly so becuase it seems like those kids love basketball and play hard every night with great coaching....Other than that upset I figured it would come down to these teams.....Coach Pope wont let his boys get upset tonight after seeing what Community can do......Alot of ways to look at the Forrest Eagleville match-up.....First Forrest has home court......Eagleville has faired better in late season contest......Forrest is more physical.....Eagleville has better athletes.....Split during season.....all and all its a tough one to call but going to go with Eagleville shooting the ball a little better tonight

Should be some great games tomorrow night. With Eagleville and Forrest splitting in the regular season, both winning by 13, this one will be all about who shows up. I think if the Porter kid and the Davenport brothers are on target, and they can establish a post game and get some rebounds eagleville will take it.

Community better count on scoring more than 30 if they plan on beating cascade. Who knows, this district has been full of surprises all year. Looking forward to some great games.

Should be two very entertaining games tonight. I assume we will use a similar tactic again tonight. Slow the game down and keep Cascade out of their comfort zone. I am hoping for the best but I know it will be a tough challenge. Forrest played very well against MTCS. Eagleville is the most talented team in the district. The game is at Forrest. All kinds of good elements to that game. I think it will be Eagleville vs. Cascade!

Great job by Forrest and Eagleville! Eagleville will do well with the third seed in region. Community will be the only loser in first round. Cascade had the easiest path to the Championship beating the 6th and and 7th seeds. The crowd for Community was classless for the Cascade game. Surprised their administration would allow that kind of behavior. Should be a great game for the Championship.