Bray's Rankings State Predictions

CoachBray

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Help me out here boys, do you drop straight down from the top into the same place in the consolations or do they cross at some point?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Odd rounds, straight down. Even cross over.

So, 1st round loss goes straight down, 2nd crosses over and flips

Isbell has a fight to get to Lewis though, I saw Little in the region 6 tournament and he is tough. You can't look past any wrestlers especially in this weight. Hands down one of the most stacked weights in the state right now.

i honestly dont think chad stands a chance against Little 2nd round. they are both good, but Caleb can beat him.

Isbell has a fight to get to Lewis though, I saw Little in the region 6 tournament and he is tough. You can't look past any wrestlers especially in this weight. Hands down one of the most stacked weights in the state right now.

i honestly dont think chad stands a chance against Little 2nd round. they are both good, but Caleb can beat him.

:popcorneater:

Help me out here boys, do you drop straight down from the top into the same place in the consolations or do they cross at some point?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Odd rounds, straight down. Even cross over.

So, 1st round loss goes straight down, 2nd crosses over and flips

so they finally decided to make it double elimination instead of follow-your-man huh?

Guess that Isbell did stand a chance. 19-7 Not even close! Go Chad!

ok what bout hunter badon he has been ranked 5 weeks in a row and you dont even mention his name on who to look out for... why is that...

Hunter got a really tough draw. He has Biggs the previous #2 now #3 in the 2nd round. If he passes that he then has Colbert the #1. Ruff row to hoe but I beleive in him. ;):popcorneater:

Hunter couldnt beat biggs in his dreams sorry!!

i believe you can eat these words TJwrestling140 look at the bracket now pinned biggs in 47 seconds it looks like he ate him... :mrgreen: