Who Will Be The New Head Coach At LaVergne?

1LoyalFan

Speaking with some of the kids, he came in to meet with some of the other sports coaches last Wed. He is going to be back this Wed. and meet with all players. He has met with a few of players and I've heard nothing but good feedback from them. I can’t say anything on the offence but the D will be a 4'3 type Front. Lot's of excitement on the Lavergne campus right now.

I am waiting to see the first gang dressed in Pink that calls itself the "Tooth Fairys" or a group of females called simply 'Butch'. :flower:

Neither of which we will ever see on the football field!

Speaking of football, has anyone at LaVergne gotten to actually talk to Coach Stevens to see what kind of offense and defense he is thinking of running? :flower:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Stevens met with the players and parents last night. I believe we were all impressed and excited about the up-coming season. It looks like he is keeping a few coaches and looking for some new ones to bring in. He spoke very respectful of Oak Ridge, Austin East, and Coach Hester. He discussed a lot about instilling discipline and building a program, not just a team. GO RINES!

Coach Stevens met with the players and parents last night. I believe we were all impressed and excited about the up-coming season. It looks like he is keeping a few coaches and looking for some new ones to bring in. He spoke very respectful of Oak Ridge, Austin East, and Coach Hester. He discussed a lot about instilling discipline and building a program, not just a team. GO RINES!

That is great news. Keep the information rolling in. :thumb:

So, in other words, he said exactly what every new head coach says at his first parent/player meeting.