Who's the top PG in the state?

dantheman

Yeah joe jackson is great but lets look past him, Id say one i like is Corieon Pearson he is a great player at Ridgeway but idk if you would consider him a PG because at Ridgeway you never know who is bringing the ball up thats just how they play they dont have a consistent ball handler or true PG but i like this guy he is a good player and compliments his team well.

Kedren Johnson at Marshall Co. He has got to be one of the best passers in the state along with a really good basketball iq. Not being biased, but if I were a coach he's the kind of guy I would want at the point. Knows when to take over and when to get others involved. He won't put up the scoring numbers Jackson and Jones will, but he can play.

Jalen Steele should NOT be in the discussion. His handles are non-existent(unless he's improved in that area, DRASTICALLY)

U must not have seen Ridgeway play much, because Corieon Pearson and Darryl Marshall are both true PGs. And Marshall is ALWAYS bringing the ball up to set the offense. Others bring it up but that's just because Ridgeway runs at EVERY opportunity. But when it's not a fastbreak, it's ALWAYS Marshall(or Pearson when he's in for Marshall).

In Division II AA, I think the most underrated PG who makes the biggest difference for his team is #4 - the Paslick kid for MBA. He absolutely disrupts every team they play and does what the best guards do and that is make everyone else around him better.

I DON'T THINK PASLICK IS UNDERRATED AT ALL. HE IS ABOUT AS GOOD; AS MOST PEOPLE THINK HE IS.

The state has several real PG. "The Show" Jackson is number one for sure.

"The Ant" Anthony can do some damage to a defense and put up numbers.

Cornelius Elder at Ensworth is one cool dude that has amazing IQ for making good players around him great.

Was not impressed with the MBA guy or MBA at all.

Kendra Johnson is a monster with the ball and fun to watch.