Offseason Lewis County

Stat_pack1

Lewis Co. is always a tough team simpl becuase of their stubborness, coaching, and hard nosed attitudes. I would put LC up against anyone on any given night.

LC Fans, I heard Coach was in some really bad shape can anyone shed some light for me?

I have a lot of respect for LC and Coach Sharp as well, as do most of us Camden Lions do.

Best of luck to yall on the season, Go get'em Panthers!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He just finished his 6th and final chemo treatment and is doing as well as can be expected. He had another scan before the last treatment and there were no signs of the cancer remaining. He is working very hard in fighting the symptoms of the treatments and his approach is that of a warrior. His doctor told him that in 6 more months he should be back to normal. Praise God!

• 1 month later...
I'm sorry, but Lewis County isn't as great as you all make them sound. Neither was Paige or Spring Hill. ;)

Looks like one of our Pigeons has flew in to the LC thread. At Giles we try to not feed them and they tend to stay away. ;)

Did that flood wipe some of the talent out of Giles? I hope it did, maybe then We'll get past the quarter finals.