13A & 14A Region Tourneys

west15

LAKE CO. OVER THE BOLDT BY 10. BRADFORD OVER GREENFIELD BY 6. LAKE CO. OVER BRADFORD BY 5. :hungry::roflol::thumb:

For some reason,Humboldt scares me ..even though Lake Co has won twice..If they are shooting well ,they have the athletes.And they are a terror on the boards..But..Daround..I believe you just livened the posts up a little with your picking Bradford over Greenfield...And for some reason..believe it might even get some Gleason fans to chime in as well..lol

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first round games are on Thursday night, the semifinals on Saturday, and the finals on Tuesday. I dont think they will take off saturday because that would put the championship game on Wednesday night. I cant remember when a Region 7A championship game was played on a wednesday. This is just my take. On predictions: Gleason over Bradford by 8, LC beats the brains out of McKenzie, Greenfield over WC by 12, and Dresden over Humboldt in OT!! lol Just Kidding! Humboldt by 15! Good Luck to all teams but more luck to district 13A. (we're going to need it!) There will be some good basketball played in the next few weeks in Region 7A!

This is the correct schedule. The reason for moving the games up one night is to avoid playing the championship game on Wednesday night.

BIGSTER I HOPE I DO NOT UPSET A TEAM. I JUST FEEL BRADFORD HAS RETURNED TO THE TEAM THEY WERE BEFORE THE CHRISTMAS BREAK. THE FIRST HALF OF THE SEASON BRADFORD BEAT GREENFIELD AND GLEASON AT THEIR HOUSE. BOTH OF THOSE TEAMS ARE GREAT TEAMS. AND PLAYED LAKE CO. TOUGH AT LAKE CO. BEFORE GOING 1 FOR 8 FROM THE FREE THROW LINE IN THE LAST 2 OR SO MINS. BUT WALSMITH HAS FOUND HER SHOT AND IF COMBS WILL KEEP TAKING THE OPEN SHOT BRADFORD WILL BE HARD TO BEAT. I DO NOT KNOW IF THEY CAN GET BY LAKE CO. BUT IF BRADFORD PLAYS THE WAY THEY HAVE THE LAST 3 GAMES THEY MAY PULL OFF TWO UPSETS. GOOD LUCK TO THE 13A AND 14A TEAMS. :hungry::roflol::thumb:

LAKE CO. OVER THE BOLDT BY 10. BRADFORD OVER GREENFIELD BY 6. LAKE CO. OVER BRADFORD BY 5. :hungry::roflol::thumb:

For some reason,Humboldt scares me ..even though Lake Co has won twice..If they are shooting well ,they have the athletes.And they are a terror on the boards..But..Daround..I believe you just livened the posts up a little with your picking Bradford over Greenfield...And for some reason..believe it might even get some Gleason fans to chime in as well..lol

I DO NOT BLAME YOU FOR HAVING CONCERNS ABOUT HUMBOLDT. THE KING GIRL IS A SOLID PLAYER. THE HUBBARD GIRL HIT 7 THREES AGAINST BRADFORD. IF HUBBARD GETS HOT IT IS HARD TO STOP HER. I FEEL THEY WILL PLAY SCARED WHEN THEY MEET LAKE CO. HUMBOLDT KNOWS HOW GOOD LAKE CO. IS AND THAT WILL EFFECT THEIR PLAY.

BIGSTER I HOPE I DO NOT UPSET A TEAM. I JUST FEEL BRADFORD HAS RETURNED TO THE TEAM THEY WERE BEFORE THE CHRISTMAS BREAK. THE FIRST HALF OF THE SEASON BRADFORD BEAT GREENFIELD AND GLEASON AT THEIR HOUSE. BOTH OF THOSE TEAMS ARE GREAT TEAMS. AND PLAYED LAKE CO. TOUGH AT LAKE CO. BEFORE GOING 1 FOR 8 FROM THE FREE THROW LINE IN THE LAST 2 OR SO MINS. BUT WALSMITH HAS FOUND HER SHOT AND IF COMBS WILL KEEP TAKING THE OPEN SHOT BRADFORD WILL BE HARD TO BEAT. I DO NOT KNOW IF THEY CAN GET BY LAKE CO. BUT IF BRADFORD PLAYS THE WAY THEY HAVE THE LAST 3 GAMES THEY MAY PULL OFF TWO UPSETS. GOOD LUCK TO THE 13A AND 14A TEAMS. :hungry::roflol::thumb:

Bradford does appear to be that team again. I made that comment the other night. I agree with you about them beating Gleason. I also agree that they are capable of beating Greenfield, but I don't think it will happen. My reasoning is simple. First, Bradford has returned to where they were, but Greenfield has steadily improved. Second, I believe that early in the year, Bradford was in Greenfield's head. When Greenfield realized that they were actually a better team, they took over at Bradford. So, while I agree that Bradford is that team from early on and are capable of the win, I think Greenfield will win that game.

HUF YOU MAKE A GOOD POINT. GREENFIELD HAS IMPROVED ALL YEAR. BRADFORD IS HEATING UP I JUST HOPE THEY GET BY GLEASON. THEN WE CAN SEE IF BRADFORD HAS ANYTHING FOR THE JACKETS.

I'll agree..Bradford looked at lot betetr the other night against Humboldt and played Lake Co as tough as anyone.No way do I think Lake Co is already in the region championship game.I've seen too many teams get beat over the years.Lake Co beating Gleason a couple times being a couple of them..Too many good teams in our region..Especially when it only comes down to 1 game.Anything can happen.Trenton and Union City could beat a lot of tournament teams.!