7A Scores

Greenfieldfan

Pickett Co. beat Clay Co. by about 10 or 12 points with Terrah Garner leading the way for Pickett Co. with 37 points. Rachel Burnette also played extremely well and kept Clay Co. in it by scoring 23. Below are the all tournament selections that I know. There are some I missed but here are some of them:

Terrah Garner-Pickett Co. Sarah Ogletree-Clay Co. Kayla Kymes- Clay Co. Molly Heady-Clarkrange Emily Bowman-Jackson Co. Victoria Stafford- Jackson Co.

MVP- LAKEN LEONARD- Jackson Co.

Congrats to all those that were awarded tonight and to Jackson County in the District 7A Championship. Good luck to 7A in the Region Tournament.

I gotta say I was shocked when I heard the Crange and Jackson Co score! Even if Heady didn't play I figured it would have been a closer game! How many senior starters does Clay County have...I'm thinking 1, but i'm not real sure!

Heady played and was the high scorer for the lady buffaloes and made all tourney bur JC had too many weapons tonite with Vic rebounding inside and Garland and Bowman shooting good from outside and Leonard just being Leonard was MVP the point guard Warden handled the ball very well and JC put togather a very good game.

Just got a call from 7Awatcher.

Jackson County 57

Clark Range 33

CR's big three missed a combined 30 shots from the paint, #54 looked like Shaq down there in the paint the way our girls were throwing the ball up. One shot left from the left side of the paint and landed over the basket out by the three point line. The score could of and should of been a lot worse.

Additional all tournament went to Jessica Garner - Jackson Co., Carly Dickens -

Clarkrange, and Kelli Reed - Clarkrange.

Missed a last name.Jessica Garland - Jackson Co. Sorry Jessica. I knew better

I thought one all tournament player was not posted, but was, I just need to use my glasses more, but the refs used them last night and did not return them.

Gibson of Pickett also in group.

Terrah Garner-Pickett Co., Sarah Ogletree-Clay Co., Kayla Kimes- Clay Co., Molly Heady-Clarkrange, Emily Bowman-Jackson Co., Victoria Stafford- Jackson Co., Jessica Garland-Jackson Co., Carly Dickens-Clarkrange, Kelli Reed-Clarkrange, Kayla Gibson-Pickett Co.

MVP- LAKEN LEONARD- Jackson Co.

This was a great game played by JC. I was really shocked by it not being closer, but JC came ready to play. Awesome game girls. Congrats to all the girls that made all district team, congrats to Laken on being the tourney mvp, and congrats Lady Blue Devils on winning the district championship.