Region 3AAA

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradley was down had a good post player they were draining some crazy shots last two minutes of game to keep it close!We had couple girls battling stomach virus hope its a good game tonight but it will be tough no doubt!

Bradley is really young, except for that post player she is a senior. Good luck tonight to all four of the teams.

Bradley was down had a good post player they were draining some crazy shots last two minutes of game to keep it close!We had couple girls battling stomach virus hope its a good game tonight but it will be tough no doubt!

Bradley is really young, except for that post player she is a senior. Good luck tonight to all four of the teams.

Congrats cleveland played good well coached!!!!!!!What is up with the 3 refs larry, moe and curly seriously 31-7 on foul shots and if a girl is squared up gets ran over its a charge not a block only missed 4 of those lol!!!!!!Glad to see white county coach speak his mind the kid that looked 12 and did not blow whistle except the two technicals on coach should be taken to the wood shed!!!!!!Walk away after the 1st one anyways good game considering white county was with out there all district post player!!!!!

We don't plan on seeing you guys again, hopefully we both win our region.

You just might be on to something here? We will know after Wed. night, thats a fact. It would be really awesome to get yall at #802 Warrior Dr. but, if "push comes to shove" we would be just as honored to play in Cleveland! Give me your thoughts on the 4 teams left from Region 3 and 4.

Go Lady Warrior!!!

We don't plan on seeing you guys again, hopefully we both win our region.

You just might be on to something here? We will know after Wed. night, thats a fact. It would be really awesome to get yall at #802 Warrior Dr. but, if "push comes to shove" we would be just as honored to play in Cleveland! Give me your thoughts on the 4 teams left from Region 3 and 4.

Go Lady Warrior!!!

Riverdale will be favored over Cleveland & Walker Vally, no matter what the match ups are. I expect close games. I'll say Riverdale is the best, with the other 3 being pretty even.