Region 3AAA

We don't plan on seeing you guys again, hopefully we both win our region.

Well clevelandblueraiderfan I hate to say "told ya" but looks like we will be seeing you at #802 Warrior Dr. this Sat.. First may your team and fans have a safe drive. We look forward to the opportunity of a little pay back from the loss earlier @ your house. FYI you may want to throw a pair of ear plugs in your travel bag because its gonna be very LOUD. Hey we look forward to a great basketball game between two great schools with tons of tradition! Lets Go Lady Warriors!!! "P.P.I."

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't plan on seeing you guys again, hopefully we both win our region.

Well clevelandblueraiderfan I hate to say "told ya" but looks like we will be seeing you at #802 Warrior Dr. this Sat.. First may your team and fans have a safe drive. We look forward to the opportunity of a little pay back from the loss earlier @ your house. FYI you may want to throw a pair of ear plugs in your travel bag because its gonna be very LOUD. Hey we look forward to a great basketball game between two great schools with tons of tradition! Lets Go Lady Warriors!!! "P.P.I."

i wont need any ear plugs, because i can't make the game, i have to work. I'm sure our girls will be up to the challenge. I don't think we'll go in there and get ran out the gym. We have to excute alot better than we did last night if we even want a chance. Last night was just ugly. Good luck to your Lady Warriors.

i wont need any ear plugs, because i can't make the game, i have to work. I'm sure our girls will be up to the challenge. I don't think we'll go in there and get ran out the gym. We have to excute alot better than we did last night if we even want a chance. Last night was just ugly. Good luck to your Lady Warriors.

Is your boss a big basketball fan because I hear "spring fever" is known to be really bad this time of the year in the Cleveland, Tn. area? :) If not, then maybe you will be close to a radio or computer. What do you expect from this team after the loss to WV? Are they healty? Do you guys travel well and support the team on the road? We are riding a emotional high after the district and regional wins. Very happy not having to travel to east tn.. Our girls have fortunately remained healthy thru some dog fights with blackman but it's brought them even closer as a team. With out question playing their best basketball at the right time. Good luck to your team as well, its been fun talking with you. GO LADY WARRIORS!!! "P.P.I., P.P.I."

What is your excuse for the other 2 losses. 3 out of 4 this year I guess bad calls ha

I said nothing about calls or refs. We lost because we had 28 turnovers and 8 missed freebies. The other two losses to walker valley is because they out played and out huslted us. You won't find a team that plays harder then WV.

Clevelands coach had to be happy with the flow of this game, being on the road. The way the refs decided to let em' elbow (Barbies eye looked bad), push and kick well, scratch kick ect... The effort to slow the game worked (double & triple down) until 3rd. and Cleveland who relied on put backs off missed shots from out side had no answer for the many 3s that Riverdale would deliver. I think it even helped to open the eye's of this crew working the game. :thumb: Q. Does TSSAA do random drug testing on officials? I hope they do so and often.

Just want to say congrats to Walker Valley. Great shooting & great hustle. I also have to commend the VERY classy fans of Walker Valley. After the game was over, the fans were very gentle with our girls & complemented them. They even opened the consession so the girls could get drinks well after the game. Good luck @ State!