Harriman upsets #1 seed Grace

hopalot

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he had it written in his contract that he gets one day off a week, must have been Mondays :hungry:

I don't know the situation but would assume that it is an injury which would be the only way a kid would miss a key game like this. For you, penguin to make fun of this situation by posting something that was supposedly funny is a little childish and very uncalled for. I hate to see any child hurt and not be able to play after they have worked all season, regardless of the school they play for. (No smiley or frowny faces attached)

HHS beat GCA at GCA. Then 5 days later HHS lost by 25 at home to GCA. So I'd have to say I didn't see it coming.

I also heard it wasn't an injury that kept him from playing. Interesting that no Ram fans are on here denying that he was given the boot......

What do they say about smoke and fire?

Just wait till you find out why he didn't play its not cause of injury. :thumb:

If thats the same kid that played football there he probably flipped off a coach , cussed a ref , punched an opposing player , and kicked a teammate in the crotch .....all because someone told him to tuck in his shirt or something. That kid has issues!!

I heard Williams is being a whistle blower and telling about how his "Financial Aid" was being paid. Heard TSSAA was very interested in the situation. Especially after last year's fiasco with the coaches having a Florida boy up here with no family and having to forfeit all those games last season. I hear that there the football and basketball team are going to have to forfeit games and maybe will be made an example by the TSSAA. Just short of a death penalty.