Cloudland vs South Green

mtngirl

I think cloudland will win a hard fought contest.South Greene brings it every week and I can't remember the last time anyone has beaten them badly.I hope no one gets on here and perdicts a blowout for Cloudland.It is classless and serves no purpose.Our talking should be done on the field.As far as who to stop for Cloudland is probably South Greene's biggest problem.We play as a team and have several people who can hurt you.GO LANDERS

South Greene is a very well coached team. They are also a good group of kids. It will be their homecoming this week and I look for them to be fired up after their loss to Hampton. They will be tough and I think it will be as exciting as the Cherokee game. Let's just hope that the fans get behind the Landers the way they did there.

I agree with Pujo, it won't be a blowout.

[Edited by 67CamaroGirl on 9-23-02 12:42P]

This one will be close. Cloudland has many weapons to use. South Greene had a good defense and their coaches are always prepared. If Cloudland has Byrd (He was out last week), I'm going to say Cloudland by 15. If he dosen't play, Cloudland by 10. South Greene is no pushover, but Cloudland should play well enough up front to make it hard for S.G. to contain the backfield of Cloudland. What does Clouldand run on offense this year? I heard they passed some and that they spread the field but run option out of it.