Region 5A Battles: District 9A VS District 10A

NeWbLuE

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personnally hope and think that 10a will get both teams left in the state tournament.

And dont know how u can put hc above ncs and mcewen for next year when they both beat them easily this year.

Mcewen loses thier best three players and HC has alot coming back,not real familiar with NCS players but I think they lose several.

I personnally hope and think that 10a will get both teams left in the state tournament.

And dont know how u can put hc above ncs and mcewen for next year when they both beat them easily this year.

Mcewen loses thier best three players and HC has alot coming back,not real familiar with NCS players but I think they lose several.

McEwen also returns 5 players who are playing serious minutes and a player (David Harbison) who was a starter last season and would have started this season had to sit out this year for medical issues but he has been practicing for awhile now

I don't know who you got your facts from, rocket7, but they could not be more backwards. McEwen took the win by 20+ points. And no, McEwen's bus driver did not start the "brawl". He was jumped by several people from Forrest. It's the most pathetic thing I have ever heard of.

did anyone hear about the brawl that took place after the game, i heard that mckewen's bus driver started the brawl, is this true? i also heard forrest won haha.

Talked to someone at East Robertson who was at game and close to situation/administration and my understanding is as follows - some sort of altercation at halftime as Forrest fans confronted McEwen folks. That died down but at some point adminstration removed some Forrest fans from the game. Those fans left but then went around to the pass gate and confronted the McEwen pep bus. Two particular Forrest individuals attempted to board the McEwen pep bus and the bus driver's husband tried to stop them at which point he was attacked by the two Forrest fans, who were joined by between 4-6 other people from Marshall County. He sustained a cut over his head and a black eye. Another juvenile for McEwen was hit and two Forrest people were taken into custody. Would suspect from my information that TSSAA has been/will be contacted and more information trying to be gathered for possible arrests of Forrest associated fans. :? Also vandalism to a McEwen school van believed to have been committed from one of the inidividuals taken into custody from Forrest.

Not present at game but as I wrote, information from pretty good source affiliated with tournament.

I don't know who you got your facts from, rocket7, but they could not be more backwards. McEwen took the win by 20+ points. And no, McEwen's bus driver did not start the "brawl". He was jumped by several people from Forrest. It's the most pathetic thing I have ever heard of.

Pathetic? I think it's pretty pathetic when a thirty or forty year old man makes a racial remark at an eighteen year old boy...much less a bus driver. and from what i hear this is strike two for Mcewen and their fans. Didn't they just get in a fight with eagleville as well? And i watched as a few boys were walkin pass their student section and grown men were bumping into teenagers....thats pathetic. Mcewen needs to grow up and before we send a few more Forrest teenagers down there to take on some more grown men:)

did anyone hear about the brawl that took place after the game, i heard that mckewen's bus driver started the brawl, is this true? i also heard forrest won haha.

Talked to someone at East Robertson who was at game and close to situation/administration and my understanding is as follows - some sort of altercation at halftime as Forrest fans confronted McEwen folks. That died down but at some point adminstration removed some Forrest fans from the game. Those fans left but then went around to the pass gate and confronted the McEwen pep bus. Two particular Forrest individuals attempted to board the McEwen pep bus and the bus driver's husband tried to stop them at which point he was attacked by the two Forrest fans, who were joined by between 4-6 other people from Marshall County. He sustained a cut over his head and a black eye. Another juvenile for McEwen was hit and two Forrest people were taken into custody. Would suspect from my information that TSSAA has been/will be contacted and more information trying to be gathered for possible arrests of Forrest associated fans. :? Also vandalism to a McEwen school van believed to have been committed from one of the inidividuals taken into custody from Forrest.

Not present at game but as I wrote, information from pretty good source affiliated with tournament.

When the Forrest students were walking by their student section they were shoved first, I saw it with my own eyes. and forrest students aren't just gonna be pushed around, neither should students from any school. So of course they retaliated. And then two grown men from the Mcewen crowd tried coming after the minors. And the situation outside was not just forrest looking for a fight. A few of their students were mouthing on the bus when our boys started mouthing back. And then the grown man shoved the boys so they sent a message......

When the Forrest students were walking by their student section they were shoved first, I saw it with my own eyes. and forrest students aren't just gonna be pushed around, neither should students from any school. So of course they retaliated. And then two grown men from the Mcewen crowd tried coming after the minors. And the situation outside was not just forrest looking for a fight. A few of their students were mouthing on the bus when our boys started mouthing back. And then the grown man shoved the boys so they sent a message......

harrycarey13 can't speak of last night because not there. However, I was at the McEwen-Eagleville game and there was no fight. So you might need to get your facts straight. Again, coming from the East Robertson folks it was 2 Forrest/Marshall County folks taken into custody, no McEwen people. According to East Robertson the Forrest kids had been removed from the gym and then drove around to the pass gate which was in a totally seperate area to confront the pep bus. I would see no reason to be kicked out and then go to an area that's separate if you weren't looking to start soomething? Just saying.

The East Robertson report was the Forrest fans went to the McEwen fan section and started an altercation when their cheering section was on the opposite side of the gym. Not sure just reporting what the East Robertson version was.

Find it ironic though that the reports are that your 9A counterparts of Cascade were cheering for McEwen?

Pathetic? I think it's pretty pathetic when a thirty or forty year old man makes a racial remark at an eighteen year old boy...much less a bus driver. and from what i hear this is strike two for Mcewen and their fans. Didn't they just get in a fight with eagleville as well? And i watched as a few boys were walkin pass their student section and grown men were bumping into teenagers....thats pathetic. Mcewen needs to grow up and before we send a few more Forrest teenagers down there to take on some more grown men:)

harrycarey13, based on your comments, it is no wonder that all reports, except from Forrest, are that your fans/students acted inappropriately. Follows suit that your senior center was ejected for receiving 2 technicals. If it is acceptable to "send a few more Forrest teenagers down there to take on some more grown men" with a smiley face, then that is what is pathetic! Forrest High School and the Chapel Hill community as a whole should be embarrased by your comments and implications that your fans behavior was acceptable.

Your boys coach has already apologized saying that the people who caused the problems were not there to help the team. So thank goodness there are some classy folks there that understand this is not acceptable behavior.