District 15 and 16 Regional Tournement

SHlion99

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know anything about City University this year. However, Scotts Hill beat them last year in the Region. I don't recall the score. I am rooting for the Lions all the way. Some of these boys won a Little League state championship together just a few short years ago. Another state championship would ice the cake!!! Go Lions & Lady Lions!

Does Westwood have anybody big down low?? How deep do they go?? I have never seen them play so I have no clue? All I know is they better not go to sleep on Scotts Hill if they play each other in the Regional Semis or better yet Adamsville is a good team that I wouldn't sleep on either. GOOD LUCK TO DISTRCT 15 A TEAMS!!

Both teams are complete. both teams got Bigs, shooters, shotblockers, and good guard play. Westwood play about 9 players and City go about 12 deep!!!

how are they when compared to last years manases team? because i seen where they got beat by them twice this year and also where rivercity played them a 5 point game

Does anybody know who won the Middleton game??

So far the results have been like this:

City University over TCA by 13

Scotts Hill over River City by 28

Westwood over Adamsville by 8

Middleton/Douglas?????

Scotts Hill vs. Westwood 6:00 @ TCA

City University vs. Middleton/Douglas 7:30 @ TCA

Both games Tuesday night!!

GOOD LUCK LIONS!!!