Chris Wooden of DCA

Winner

When Superman was a sophomore... CHRIS WOODEN!

Talent, strong, quick, great lateral movement, always has his shoulders pointed towards the endzone, very quick cuts, low center of gravity and drive strength, can take a hit, self-motivated, determined to succeed, great character and most of all... THE HEART OF A CHAMPION.

SUPERMAN!

Posted by Winner:

Talent, strong, quick, great lateral movement, always has his shoulders pointed towards the endzone, very quick cuts, low center of gravity and drive strength, can take a hit, self-motivated, determined to succeed, great character and most of all... THE HEART OF A CHAMPION.

SUPERMAN!

Ya hes a great player to be so young. Do you happen to know who old he is? I saw him after the game very well put together ypung man. If DCA had any other threats they would be a good team but the only have Wooden and calvetti.

Also, did he have a shoulder injury Friday he came of the field for a couple series after Antoine OWnes takled him.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Crazy4Calvetti
Posted by Chakra20:
Posted by Winner:

SUPERMAN!

*AMEN! Chris Wooden is SUPERMAN! He is the sweetest person i know! And he never wants to be off the field! And he never stop till he get what he wants! I agree with you 100% Wooden does have the heart of a CHAMPION!