Region 6 AA

papatiger

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Lewis County on their win. I was disappointed the Tigerettes didn't play that well though. I saw two very evenly matched teams, it just so happened that Lewis County had the lead at the right time. Good luck in the future.

Congratulations to Camden tonight for their victory, and know that Waverly is rooting for you. We know it should have been rematch number 4.

Papatiger...so what can Camden expect out the Lady Panthers?

They are very quick and rely on the press to create a lot of their points. They like to penetrate the paint and have good ball movement. Last night they didn't show that they could hit the outside shot too well. But of course last night the Tigerettes shot very poorly. Lewis County is good, but in my honest opinion, I still think Waverly/Camden are the two best teams.

Coach Wyatt really prepares her team well and you guys need to hold on to her for a long time. It seems Camden is peeking. Perhaps Waverly peeked too soon in the District tournament and dropped off the last two games but if Camden continues to play at the level they've been playing, they should win.

All that holding the ball the entire fourth period to make it through the region jazz is going to come back and bite Lewis Co in the rear on Saturday. Lewis Co does have a solid team, but to hold the ball when you have a one point lead is ultimately ridiculous. I'll give it to them though, they did do a good job of keep away and they hit like 15/16 free throws to win.

All that holding the ball the entire fourth period to make it through the region jazz is going to come back and bite Lewis Co in the rear on Saturday. Lewis Co does have a solid team, but to hold the ball when you have a one point lead is ultimately ridiculous. I'll give it to them though, they did do a good job of keep away and they hit like 15/16 free throws to win.

Agree with you. Lewis County is quick, can handle the ball and hit their free throws. But holding the ball is not playing basketball. Maybe the last 2 minutes of a game but not the whole fourth qtr. Did it against Waverly and assuming they did it to Camden.

Beating Camden by 6 pts. proves my point even more. I still believe Waverly had the best team there. Waverly beat Camden 3 times, all late in the season by 11 pts., 11 pts. and 16 pts. in the District tournament and led by over 20 most of the game. But you have to win the game at hand and Waverly didn't play well at all against Lewis County. Good luck to them and Camden in tournament.

Waverly girls, work hard during offseason and everyone needs to beware. NO seniors on this team. We will be back.

people need to get over, we won I'm sure if both teams in 11AA had been in the final ya'll would have been the better teams. I think if you really want to know the truth, Hickman has the biggest argurement,about the questionable time clock (time that was put back on the clock.)SO just let it go start working on next season and wish camden good luck on their journey.Be proud of what you have accomplished this season.We are very proud of our girls they have always been the underdogs,but still

stand tall and play the game they love!!!!!!!!!!!!!

people need to get over, we won I'm sure if both teams in 11AA had been in the final ya'll would have been the better teams. I think if you really want to know the truth, Hickman has the biggest argurement,about the questionable time clock (time that was put back on the clock.)SO just let it go start working on next season and wish camden good luck on their journey.Be proud of what you have accomplished this season.We are very proud of our girls they have always been the underdogs,but still

stand tall and play the game they love!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never took anything away from Lewis, but I know how good Waverly is and they were the best team in the region, just not that night. Doesn't matter now. Good luck the rest of the way.

And as far as Hickman having a gripe, I don't think so. I stayed to watch the game, Camden dominated that game from start to finish and I was actually looking at the clock when they blew the whistle and it was 1.8 seconds left. They put 1.5 back on after it had run down to .8.