Region 4a: Jackson Co vs Pickett County & Clarkrange vs RBS

swanson71

Well since 4 teams from 7a...I mean 3 teams from 7a and 1 team from 8a advance on to the semi-finals of the region tournament I was just curious for some comments and discussions!

My Picks:

Clarkrange 61 - RBS 53...I think this will be a pretty good game!

Jackson Co 65- Pickett Co 48...I also think this one has potential to be a good game!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since 4 teams from 7a...I mean 3 teams from 7a and 1 team from 8a advance on to the semi-finals of the region tournament I was just curious for some comments and discussions!

My Picks:

Clarkrange 61 - RBS 53...I think this will be a pretty good game!

Jackson Co 65- Pickett Co 48...I also think this one has potential to be a good game!

I think these games will be interesting enough for me to go, first meeting of the year for RBS/CR

fourth meeting of the year for JC/PC, JC should remember what happened in 09 and PC would like to repeat. The hottest players in region 4a in these 2 games.

These games are dangerous games for favotites, but saying that caution will be taken by Coach Brown and Rodgers. 7A watcher I hear there's a warrant out for you in west Tn. on hunting and trapping without permission this past Sat. night on foriegn soil.

The only thing that 7A Watcher was hunting was a place to eat.

I've been on road trips with him. All he wants to see is funeral homes and restruants.

He finds good eating places.

I understand that the Red Boiling / Clarkrange game is at 6 PM

and the Pickett / Jackson game is at 7:30 PM. This is different from

some of the information I'd seen previously.

That is correct. It was previously the other way around, but since 7a is the host 8a gets the early game. I just read the breaking news headline from the Herald Citizen.

Just heard,R.B.S. Lady Dawgs defeated Clarkrange by 2 points.

Unfortantly its true. And Upperman beat LA. The Single A State Champion and the AA State Runner up from last year are both out in the semis of the region. Just goes to show how good the competion is in the Upper Cumberland. Good Luck to all the teams left.

Leonard is in an elite group and what she has accomplished is amazing. But it is only fair to tell everyone that her 3000 pts came from 5 yrs of playing high school. She was allowed to play with RBS as an 8th grader. I’m not taking anything from her because she is great just stating a fact because it is almost unheard of for a high school player to reach 3000.