Middleton vs Scotts Hill round 4! Region 8A Championship!

cublover91

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Middleton Lady Tigers will win this game no doubt in my mind, because Middleton knows how to shake off a loss and come back swinging :roflol: . Scotts Hill just needs to bring the Kleenex to the game.

haha!!! what is there record after losses this season??.....1-0....sounds like a team that is REAL experienced in shaking off losses! make a legit arguement please!

Middleton lady tigers are good players that knows how to win. Yes they loss to Scotts Hill for the district but they weren't blow out the water. They will come with their A game no doubt about it. It will be a battle of the fitted. This should be a good game no matter who wins, but I am a loyal tiger fan and will stick with my lady tigers of Middleton.

I'll be at the game & hope to see a great matchup.

As a Scotts HIll fan I will be rooting for our girls, but I definitely have the utmost respect for a VERY good Middleton team. I believe that Middleton is one of the top two or three, if not the top rated A team in Tennessee, despite their loss to us in the district championship.

I hope that our girls don't come into the game with a "happy to be going to sub-state" mindset, because I know Middleton will be pumped to avenge their one loss.

Good luck & good health to all the girls.

I am pumped for this game tonight!! It should be an amazing game!! I don't think it will be a blow out for either one of these teams. Although Middleton hasn't bounced back from any losses this year except for the one in the District Championship game they look to me like they are playing for revenge. When I watched them play Adamsville they absolutely dominated the first half so I left. If our girls come out and are not on their A game I don't expect a win tonight.

With that said I do expect our girls to come out ready to play ball. They saw what happened to our guys last night and do not want to experience the same thing. I think it will be a 1 to 4 point game no matter who wins. I have to pull for the LADY LIONS OF SCOTTS HILL!! GO LADY LIONS!!

The Middleton Lady Tigers will win this game no doubt in my mind, because Middleton knows how to shake off a loss and come back swinging :roflol: . Scotts Hill just needs to bring the Kleenex to the game.

we didnt need any kleenex's tonight!! great win girls!!! lets make the last step to making the goal this year!!! go lions!!!