• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
fromthetop2

Back from the Olympics

The Preds now must put the foot on the accelerator for the final 21 games.

New "defenceman" in from the Oilers. The Russian Olympian first rounder has bounced around a little bit in his short time (Kings, Islanders, Oiler, Preds), and didn't fit their system in Edmonton- or their pocketbook.

Will Hammy the Human Turnover be gone as well?

Question: How many other teams in the NHL can boast a Gold and a Silver Medalist on their team, as well as a number of other Olympians?

Come on Middle Tennessee, come see this sport and support the Preds!

Hopefully, Suter and Weber learned from their olympic experience and will better understand what is needed to make the playoffs and a run.

Don't know the deal with Hammer. My understanding is he likes Nashville, so I hope Poile worked a deal for him to stay at a hometown discount....Or they are counting on making the playoffs because player salaries are based on the regular season, so teams make money in the playoffs.

So who is the odd dman out??? The healthy scratch?

And I guess we gave up on Jones.

Also, anyone who enjoyed watching olympic hockey on tv will be surprised if they see a game live. No comparison. Live, it is the best spectator sport....Non stop action.