Region 8 Tournament

shhsfan2012

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bye Bye Westwood because City is going to beat you!!!! They have beat you three times already.

Westwood has lose twice to CU and by a total of a bucket! 70-69 and 49-48! So don't count out Westwood out! Scottshill u had a good season but as i have said many times. Memphis has a great tradition of BB and players! U are kidding yourself if u think u would beat them 9 out of ten times! You have nothing to be ashamed of your girls are still in now cheer them on and bow out with grace! :thumb:

Just like i thought its hard to kept beating a good team over and over! Especially when you just get by them twice by a bucket! Good luck to everone Monday night! :thumb:

Bye Bye Westwood because City is going to beat you!!!! They have beat you three times already.

Westwood has lose twice to CU and by a total of a bucket! 70-69 and 49-48! So don't count out Westwood out! Scottshill u had a good season but as i have said many times. Memphis has a great tradition of BB and players! U are kidding yourself if u think u would beat them 9 out of ten times! You have nothing to be ashamed of your girls are still in now cheer them on and bow out with grace! :thumb:

Zebra,

That's a great post. I wish I could be as diplomatic as you.

Thanks i try to be. Yankee give your prediction on Monday night in substate action in all 3 classes! :thumb: