ENSWORTH!!!

BigENS

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say it was pleasurable watching RICKY shake in his "sweat pants"....I mean seriously this guy is the biggest egomaniac ever. Who shows up at the state tournament sporting a pair of Nike sweats? Especially when your entire staff is wearing a suit? That screams "I'm the man, look at me" - Ricky, we know, you were the first hire at Ensworth.....

Regardless, it was a great game. What an intense rivalry! Ensworth's physical play finally caught up to them with the amount of fouls called and free throws shot. Howard played great inside, although McFadden for Ensworth played a great game. It could have gone either way, but MBA made enough free throws and plays in the end. Although they probably would have won by 15 if they would have shot a decent percentage.

Boroballer has no idea what he is talking about. D2 is way tougher than he thinks and I am willing to bet whatever team he roots for is in a worse division and they would lose to some of the middle of the road teams in d2. He calls the division a joke but the only thing that is a joke his him not knowing what he is talking about. The only thing he got right in his post was about ensworths coach Ricky bowers being extremly arrogant

MBA has Ensworth's number this year. Football and now basketball!!!!

Keep the razor blades from Coach Ricky.

There is always baseball to hang the EHS hat on. NOT

The only number that stands out to me is 59 free throws. WOW Just wasn't going to let Bowers end their season.