SPRING HILL VS. MARSHALL CO.

jsil20

Well, it's time to get away from those creekwood fans and start a new discussion among us adults. These 2 teams battle it out every time they play. This will be another classic between the 2 best teams in the region. No matter who wins, I believe both teams will prevail in the substate and represent our district and region to the fullest. I think the region 5 championship is MLK and Maplewood. Being a SH fan I hope we can prevail and host a sub-state game because its been since 99' since SH has been this successful. No matter who wins I want to wish the MC players the best of luck in the next rounds to come.

Amen to that Jsil20. I am sooo tired of hearing how weak our district is, both boys and girls!

I can't tell who is going to win this game each team has it's own distinctive style of play and adjust to each other so well. It's been a very exciting 3 games so far. We will have to just be one huge crowd on Thursday night, holding our breath until the buzzer sounds. Of course I am hoping MC pulls it out, but I'm not going to hang my head and stop supporting them if SH wins. Either way, my wish would be that both could eventually wind up in M-boro, that would be a well deserved reward for both teams.

I totally agree. Both teams deserve to go to the state tourney. I believe both teams have a good chance to win there sub-state game. Its going to come down to execution and who wants to host a sub-state game more. Both teams know how to play each other so who ever can execute the coaches game plan and minimize mistakes will win. As far as the critics saying our district is weak, they will be proven wrong when either SH, MC, or both go to state. Every district has weak teams but what makes a team good is when they win the ones their suppose to, and surviving when your team is not playing up to their potential which is what both MC and SH did last night. To be honest, after watching the games last night I believe Page was a better team than CW, But then again you cant judge a team that you have only seen once.

Should be a great game Thursday night 7 pm @ East Hickman, who you got? You know I'm pulling for my boys from Marshall County, Go Tigers! Yeeeeaaaah, O Let's Do It! :?

I have to go with the Raiders, that my team! What an exciting game this is going to be Thursday night. I'm ready for another classic.

I think something like 5 of the last 8 have been decided in the last minute of the game. The others were games were still decided by not much more than 10. I expect this one to be no different. Both teams no each other very well by now so it will just be a matter of who brings it tomorrow night, and who can adjust as the game goes on. Didn't Marshall Co. and Spring Hill do this back when Marshall Co. had Marcus Haislip? They played around 5 times that year I think. Good luck to both teams.

Well, I am not involved a whole lot in AA basketball, but I have seen Spring Hill play at Lawrence Co. They played a very good Lawrence Co. team very close. Spring Hill is one of highest jumping teams I have ever seen. I'm sure they have gotten better at shooting by now. I have also heard that Kedron Johnson plays basketball the way it should be played and that is one thing that I love to hear. My prediction is going to go to Spring Hill. Even though Spring Hill beat them in the last meeting it still holds true today that it is hard to beat a team three times in one year. With that being said this might not be the last time these teams meet :roflol: And this is coming from a unbiased Lawrence Co. fan.