Scotts Hill Lady Lions Win Regional!!!

scottshillfan3

I think Humboldt is a lot like the Middleton team Scotts Hill beat last night. They have quickness and like to play and up tempo game. They have a couple of girls who can shoot the 3-ball, but as with most 3-ball shooters some nights you got it and some nights you don't. If Humboldt has a good night from 3 point range, they will be tough competition. Scotts Hill may have one of their starters out for this game due to injury in the Middleton game. Scotts Hill has a good defensive team which will prove to be a challenge for Humboldt. Scotts Hill will also have the home court and Scotts Hill's strong fan support should also be plus for the Lady Lions.

All things considered, I think this will be a close game and Scotts Hill wins 47 to 41.

I think Humboldt is a lot like the Middleton team Scotts Hill beat last night. They have quickness and like to play and up tempo game. They have a couple of girls who can shoot the 3-ball, but as with most 3-ball shooters some nights you got it and some nights you don't. If Humboldt has a good night from 3 point range, they will be tough competition. Scotts Hill may have one of their starters out for this game due to injury in the Middleton game. Scotts Hill has a good defensive team which will prove to be a challenge for Humboldt. Scotts Hill will also have the home court and Scotts Hill's strong fan support should also be plus for the Lady Lions.

All things considered, I think this will be a close game and Scotts Hill wins 47 to 41.

Couldnt have said it better myself Copeland!!! I did see on here where Humboldt had a large lead on Gleason late in the fourth quarter the other night but the pressure got to them and they took bad shots and missed layups! the one thing I know will be at the game Saturday night for Humboldt is PRESSURE! It is going to be madness at the Hill for sure but like you said we are going to have to continue to play good defense and rebound! Our girls have made it this far on rebounding and defense, if they keep that up then they should pull it out Sat night! Good Luck LADY LIONS!

Humboldt is a team that can either blow someone out, or else get beat by anyone. They're inconsistent, although they've been playing their best ball during the tournaments. They have a girl named Petra Hubbard, who plays like a boy. She's quick, fast, athletic, and she can shoot the 3. Also, number 10 is very good for Humboldt. She can handle the ball, and she can shoot the 3. Also, they have a big, big girl underneath...Morgan #50. She doesnt score a whole lot, but she rebounds well.

Yall definitely have the slight edge over HUmboldt due to home court; and slow down, half court teams give Humboldt trouble.

If Humboldt's hot, then they can score bunches.

Great Job Lady Lions for the Victory over Middleton!! Ya'll have worked so hard to get where ya'll are at today. I once heard Brittney Montgomery say "Ladies this year we are goin to state" and I truly believe ya'll will accomplish that goal. It takes effort and a lot of dedication to get there but i believe ya'll have it. Chandler is an outstanding coach and ya'll are outstanding players. Keep up the Good Work and lets Bring Home another Victory Saturday night!!!! Go Lady Lions!!!!

Humboldt is a team that can either blow someone out, or else get beat by anyone. They're inconsistent, although they've been playing their best ball during the tournaments. They have a girl named Petra Hubbard, who plays like a boy. She's quick, fast, athletic, and she can shoot the 3. Also, number 10 is very good for Humboldt. She can handle the ball, and she can shoot the 3. Also, they have a big, big girl underneath...Morgan #50. She doesnt score a whole lot, but she rebounds well.

Yall definitely have the slight edge over HUmboldt due to home court; and slow down, half court teams give Humboldt trouble.

If Humboldt's hot, then they can score bunches.

Volfan007 u hit the nail on the head! You never know which team will show up! Hubbard and King must play well for Humboldt win! If those two play well it will be a good game! Scottshill will have trouble with Humboldt on the boards! They are a good rebounding team! The Morgan girl is a real good rebounder and has very strong hands! Playing in front of a packed house will not be a factor they been there and done that! They are alot better team than there record shows! They knocked off Lake County and should have beat Gleason! They also only lost by three early this year to Middleton! Like i said don't let their record lead u astray! Being at home Scottshill will have the edge but they better not get caught napping! I believe Scottshill will win but Humboldt is very capable of pulling the upset! Will this game be on the radio anywhere? Good Luck to both teams!! :thumb: