Houston Co. and McEwen

jettjuice27

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IrishFootball

I personally feel that we are going to beat McEwen Friday night! I know that it will be a fight for both teams, *LITERALLY* Speaking we are rivals! But we shall see what happens.. Good luck to all teams! :)

Guest RebelsRadio

The Rebels lost to McEwen in week 0 this year, and they looked really tough. I know that they can defend the run, so Houston Co. will have to come out an establish a passing game, but I thnk that the Warriors can make the changes and beat the Irish.

Posted by RebelsRadio:

The Rebels lost to McEwen in week 0 this year, and they looked really tough. I know that they can defend the run, so Houston Co. will have to come out an establish a passing game, but I thnk that the Warriors can make the changes and beat the Irish.

True, almost anyone can stop the run when you put as many people in the box as McEwen. Wonder what would happen if someone forced them to loosen up. :D

Guest RebelsRadio
Posted by jettjuice27:

if you havent heard yet or saw Houston Co. they already have a passing game so i dont think that they are gunna have any problem with McEwen. and as for dover, yall dont have a passing game or a running game. or any kind of game, so dont post messages if you dont know what your talkin about. :(;)

Jett, I think you need to cool your jets and read the post as what they are comments, not criticism (that is unless that really hit home). Imation has a good point, McEwen is strong against the run with 8 men up, and that was my point, Houston Co. has to establish a passing game on them to get the running game going. That was my point, if the Irish want to win, they have to pass the football. Now, for those if you that did not read it that way, go back, read it again, and this time, take longer than 5 seconds to react!

And GotGame, in three weeks, the Irish come to Dover. And trust me, we are well aware of your winning streak. And trust me, my football knowledge is just fine, and thanks for asking. I make no prognostications about the game (that means predictions for you GotGame), but it is always one that I look forward to on the schedule. This rivalry goes back many, many years, longer than I have been alive I am sure, and the people in both counties get as excited about this as most people do about the Tennessee-Alabama game. Just play football, and don't worry about my opinions.

OK i don't remember who it was that posted a message that asked if Houston County would make the playoffs. UPDATE: NOT A CHANCE. 0-4 i don't care who you've played or who you do play i don't see any team that's 0-4 getting to the playoffs. As for the SCHS HCHS GAME it could get good. so good luck to both teams.