Melrose vs Jackson Northside

Icy

Lmao! He is a stud. Will you be at Dyer County tomorrow?

Man, I'll get home from work about 6. I could be at Dyer Co. HS by 6:30, but I might be watching the game on the tv out in the concession stand area, lol. I have some buddies going up there tomorrow night. I may tell them to save me a seat. I'd really hate to miss Joe Jackson coming 12 miles down the road from my house, lol.

There is noway possible I can make it in time. Similar situations as yours except I'm am hour away. If you don't get to go can you please keep us all updated with the score.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to Melrose and JNS. I have to go with Melrose in this one. Melrose by 16. :thumb:

Melrose fans, how many seniors will you be losing after this year. Are your key players graduating or will they be back for another year??

OKC I'm not from Melrose but I know they will be losing their center Rucker. He's signed with Northern Illinois. ALso Chris Jones may have to go to Prep School next year....Don't really know about Hollimon and Wilkerson. They will have Adonis, McAfee and Bobby Parks next year for sure

Terop u are correct. We loose Rucker to NIU and its rumored that Hollimon will be going to NIU also. No way Jones will get a hardship so Im sure he is gone but Wilkerson is just a Jr.

That would be great for Hollimon, and putting Melrose up to like 6 D-1 players off this team...WOW. Even without Jones next year a line up with Adonis, Wilkerson, McAfee, Parks jr and the young big kid off the bench would be good...

Yea Trop With Hollimon getting Offered from NIU its so great for orange mound. They will be ok next year. They going to miss Jones Ruthlessness, Nate's Toughness and Hollimons 3's. Adonis will be able to shine because he will be the focus. They must get the young big kid with some toughness. He will not be Rucker but he is taller just need to stay on the court all summer.

Some of the young guns will get some big minutes next year. Vontae Hampton will be able to replace some of Jones' scoring mentality, Markell Crawford and K.C. Goodwin(two freshman) will help replace some of Hollimon's three, and Willie Atwood a 6'6 Forward will help block some shots and be a versatile counterpart to Adonis.