Hampton vs Cloudland

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vader you got to be kidding. You think Hampton can actually beat Oliver Springs? You might want to check Hamptons schedule and make a list of the actual good teams Hampton has beaten. :?:

He ain't kidding. Hampton will beat Oliver Springs by 20 or more. This is the year of the blue. The Dogs are gonna skin the Cats, whooooooooo!! :?::lol:

Vader you got to be kidding. You think Hampton can actually beat Oliver Springs? You might want to check Hamptons schedule and make a list of the actual good teams Hampton has beaten. :?:

He ain't kidding. Hampton will beat Oliver Springs by 20 or more. This is the year of the blue. The Dogs are gonna skin the Cats, whooooooooo!! :?::lol:

def district 1 should have 2 teams in state this year i wont say it will be 20+ sub state wins but Hampton and Cloudland are well above OS and Harriman

I could care less about Harriman / clouldland.

OS will win this game by 10 late........................Rather is blowing up people and Tarver, Rue, miller and Harper is due a great game..............

I am sick of hereing about Region 1 OZ will shut the up around 8:30 Monday night

Well son, you might as well pull up a trash can, because region 1 is gonna destroy the competition on the way to the state tournament. I know first hand the reputation of the OZ fan base too. After you take a spanking on the court, you might get one in the stands if you don't behave. :?:?

Well son, you might as well pull up a trash can, because region 1 is gonna destroy the competition on the way to the state tournament. I know first hand the reputation of the OZ fan base too. After you take a spanking on the court, you might get one in the stands if you don't behave. :lol::thumb:

We have also heard about the redneck fans at Hampton, After reading your post I belive they are right :thumb:

This will be a 10 to 15 point win for the MEN from OZ, hampton will be just a small step for us to Murfreesboro :thumb:

See you in on the court after the BOBCAT WIN :D

Unfortunately ur right! Its a shame with all the talent Hampton has that this is the way it is...but remember I told you so!! Yeah they have some key injuries and yeah they dont play team ball and yeah they dont have an inside game although they have a very big couple or actually 3 guys that can play but when you NEVER get the ball inside then there goes your inside game! They are too worried about hurry and shoot the almighty 3 pointer! Looks good in the papers and really gets that point average up there! These guys should have only lost probably 3 games this year. The problem is NOT THE PLAYERS they are some great talent out there but the problem is (of course in my opinion and listen up get up close and really listen) THEY ARE CONTINOUSLY GETTING OUT COACHED!! Ned Smith must feel like Christmas is everyday that he gets to coach against Hampton! Ned is up coaching and directing his team. Hampton coaches are laid back and folding their arms and slapping the bench and continously telling their players what they did wrong. WAKE UP BULLDOG COUNTRY! IT'S TIME FOR SOME "CHANGES"!! Unless youre happy with your mediocre results. Basketball has changed in the last 30 years so have the kids work ethics, coaches need to change with them! I have not intended to hurt anyones feelings nor slander anyone, just an outsider looking in. If you ever want to be a force in this region you gotta change something...START ON THE BENCH...Good luck!

Vader is right, you have no idea what you are talking about! Hampton actually shot 6-10 on 3pointers the other nite. Ward hit 3, Hughes hit 2 and Hassett it 1. 60% is pretty good from the 3 point line! And actually the last 2 or 3 they missed were the desperation shots they had to shoot at the end of the game. I would say that Hampton actually shoots less 3's on average than any team in East Tn! Their offense is just not set up to shoot them. The guards(Ward and Hughes) have to do too much and don't get any help! They have to play all the defense, get most of the rebounds and if they don't score, Hampton DOES NOT SCORE! They had to get the ball up the court every single time against Cloudland and if they ever gave it up to someone else to help them, it was an automatic turnover! I actually feel sorry for them! They played one of their best combined games of the year the other nite and Cloudlands supporting cast just outplayed Hampton's. 60% from the 3 point line is much better than Hampton's big guys shoot on layups! If everytime they have a layup they would just turn around and throw it back out for a 3 pointer, Hampton would have probably won the game the other nite! Ward and Hughes need to have good games tonight for Hampton to win but somebody else has to step up and help them! You know it's not a crime for the big guys to get a rebound every once in while and put it back in instead of pouting about not getting the ball. If Hampton's gaurds shoot so much then the big guys should know exactly when to get rebounding position! Nevermind, they have no idea what rebounding position is.

King and Vader, where's all the talking at now. We will hear from ya'll in a few days after ya'll get the pacifier out of your mouth from the crying of the loss. Yeah thats right the big fat L. OS was by far the best team and shut ya'll up. OS to the state tournament, Harriman to state, and Hampton & Cloudland get to enjoy the good ole rocking chair at the HOUSE!